Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:41 pm 

Hiya guys

so i wanted to know, how many guilds do ragnaros? bc only 2 on our faction can do him now, and they get raped now, after the patch :( rage and NA

and plz cut me some slack when im with a pickup group in WG, u guys always have to take ur organization and beat us :(

anyways, i sorta wanted som inter faction buddies to know wuts goin on in alliance and sorta have an alliance so any1 wanna be a hordes buddy?

and tell the pally hand to suck my balls i dont like him

nice gear wray

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:46 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Quote:
so i wanted to know, how many guilds do ragnaros? bc only 2 on our faction can do him now, and they get raped now, after the patch rage and NA

Currently on alliance, I know Ourselves along with Exodia Knights and Transcendence are doing Ragnaros. Last I heard, Vindictive is almost to that stage.

Quote:
and plz cut me some slack when im with a pickup group in WG, u guys always have to take ur organization and beat us

Hey, at least youre sticking in WSG instead of leaving the instance like half of our battles go.

Quote:
anyways, i sorta wanted som inter faction buddies to know wuts goin on in alliance and sorta have an alliance so any1 wanna be a hordes buddy?

Check horde auctions for me? :P

Quote:
nice gear wray

Wray, along with our other tanks are really hard to take down, especially with focus healing =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:43 pm 

lol gunsmoke, i just fought ur team in WSG and u guys smoked my pickup group, tried to kill u a 1000 times but then when i get u to low heath u got healed :(

u guys beat us easy

and ill check horde AH anytime if theres sumtin u want

next time give us a chance in WSG :D just bc u guys have ur fancy epics doesnt meen u have to pwn us

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:08 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Allyslayer wrote:

next time give us a chance in WSG :D just bc u guys have ur fancy epics doesnt meen u have to pwn us

But but... what about all the hardcore pvp guilds (harbringers) saying Gear isn't going to determine who wins at BG... lol =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:05 pm 

yeh gear isnt the complete decider but organization matters and u guys r way more organized AND have way bertter gear than any horde pickup group,prity much just all round better than pickup groups so i just wanna say plz dont kill us so much at least let us score when im on the opposing team a few times :D and i think its the harbingers and theya rnt that great :) the deathrow, tho small, is ,more of a hardcore pvp guild, i think only ppl for rank 9 or higher r alowed to join at htis point

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:45 pm 

People who say gear doesn't matter need their head examined. While how you use your spells/abilities is part of the game you can be a master with them and still get run over if you dont have gear that matches up or comes close to your opponent.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]