Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: A hunter's request
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:34 pm 

Hi Immortality

I know my request will probably not be taken positively but I'm doing it make it anyway, as a desesperated player. First of all I would like to say that a few months ago I hated immortality for idiots reasons, as any new 60 would do. Since a month or two we dont have any news from you guy, you keep it low profile, and it's 100% fine with me. My request is the following:

I'm in knight of the Silverhand, and I love my small frenchy guild. We are making a lot of progress in Molten Core and Killed Onyxia, a few times, and made up some raids. Molten Core and Onyxia is very fine, but there is one piece that I cant have from molten core that I really want. This piece is the "Eskhandar's Pelt" part of the 4 pieces set. I know many rogues out there might want it but It's my own greedy part :P To get it I must go and kill Lord Kazzak, and in my guild it's nearly impossible. As all alliance know, there are only two guilds on alliance side that do Kazzak (and Azuregos). My request isn'T a recrutement request, but is the following:

"I would like to enter in your RPP system for outside bosses as an exterial player".

This is my suggestion that can be modiffied as "you get only 50% of RPP" or what ever. This can also be a " NO SIR, GUILD ONLY" I would understand ;) You can reply here, or send a tell/mail in game. I would appreciate an awnser. Thank you :)

Coldbrew
60 hunter
Knight of the silverhand

N.B. I'm not crappy geared
N.B. I'm aware that the awnser is probably be "No" but If I dont ask, I wont know :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:30 pm 

Let me answer as a non-Immo. First of all, LMAO. Can you elaborate on the following: a few months ago I hated immortality for idiots reasons, as any new 60 would do.

Secondly, to really answer your question, Immortality is mostly made of fair people. Any kind of sharing of items would be a result of a lot of effort on your part to prove that you earned it. At the very least, you have the right idea of helping the guild in exchange for it's help. And yet there is a likely snag in this scenario. Would your need be for a common and undesirable item, there would be a possibility that no one would want it and if you had done your part to help obtain said item, something probably would be arranged. This particular item, however, is probably one of the best cloaks in the game, suitable for Hunters, Rogues, Warriors and even (dare i say it?) Paladins.

In summary, it seems unlikely that your request will be granted as you are a Dirty Hunter. Your best bet is to create a pick up raid to kill Kazzak at an off-peak hour when neither Exodia nor Immortality would have enough members to kill him. I highly suggest leveling a Warlock to level 22 and taking him into the Tainted Scar where you can camp Kazzak, adding your name to the long list of those who have wasted precious hours of their limited time on the mortal coil staring at an empty crater.

Also, joining Immortality or Exodia would also be a way to get this cloak. Good luck to you!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]