Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:34 pm 

I was wondering if you guys required your priests to spec anything. Before the patch it was pretty much just an unspoken rule that you don't spec shadow, now I would like to give it a little more substance. Before writing anything in stone I'm doing research on what the best end game guilds do to make the most educated decision possible. A response would be most appriciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:35 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Pre 1.10 we required up to inner focus through disc, and up through inspiration in holy. The rest of the points could be spent where ever. Now with 1.10 and Ahn Qiraj, we are letting our priests do whatever they want, as long as its not shadow, and as long as they can do their job correctly. So as of now, we have a mixture of both Disc Specced priests, and Holy specced priests, and a lot of hybrid Disc-Holy, like myself. Also, pre 1.10 we experimented a lot with a shadow priest on raids with shadow weaving to increase warlock dps. We found that it wasn't worth doing so and that priest went back to his raiding spec.

When C'thun is downed, and close to farm status, we will ease up on the spec requirements a little. A lot of our priests like to build down to silence in shadow, as they did pre 1.10, but I feel with the priest changes a lot will be sticking with the holy dps builds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:48 am 

thank you for the prompt response

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]