[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - haha, sup Immortality!

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:24 pm 

u cant mail stuff from horde to alliance and vice versa tho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:23 pm 

I thought about your problem and think I *might* have a solution - You could give your gold to someone you trust very much, then when you make your new alliance char, place something up for sale, something ridiculous like a wolf tooth, for a high price, which just so happens to be the amount of gold you gave your friend - who then buys your ridiculously priced wolf tooth and bam, you have your $$ at least. As far as items, a little trickier, you'd have to be on the phone with them or something, have them create the auction for the item at like a 1cp buyout, and you search for it the second they create the auction and buy out, before someone else could see it. Never tried this of course, but seems possible to me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:33 pm 

Yeah. What I was thinking of doing though.. was having the person I trust throw something easy on the Gadgetzan AH, I buy it out for the amount of gold I have, and when I get on my new alliance character, just have the person trade the gold.

Problem is, I don't know any alliance trustworthy enough to do this, haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:17 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'll help you out with it if you want Tenshu, I already have my epic mount and all the other crap I really want now, so I would have no motivation to think of taking any of the money. Not that I would even if I didn't have my epic, but..

Let me know if you want a hand, it would definitely be great to see the would-be "Great Unifier" of the Horde switch over to the good guys, haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:19 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

btw, what class do you think you would play? There's a dire need for mages and priests.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:49 pm 

Ice mage!!! I was thinking of making one myself once I hit 60... But from a priest's point of view - worst person to have in my groups is a mage who can't control aggro - no armor, and no pet to get it off... mana sink. Don't let me dissuade you from a priest though, they get tough-ish late teens thru early 30's, but then it's all downhill, I love it. But not a class to play if you want something you can just hit *attack* and mash a button or two every so often while you watch M.A.S.H. re-runs over your shoulder, very "click" intensive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:15 pm 

Honestly, aside from Madcow (I've heard htings, just never seen him play), I've been told I'm a really awesome mage. I control the aggro real well.

I would be rerolling as a mage. Mage is so freaking awesome, I can't even explain. Haniel, it is ironic but.. you know, if they wanna keep up their stupid childish BS, that's fine. I just don't wanna be apart of it. Alliance seems more friendly to each other and less hostile. I'd be glad to see a few people of the Horde .. slained by me.

So yeah, I trust you Haniel. You seem like a good guy anyhow. Is there anyway I can get on TS or Vent to get on and talk with you about what we're doing? I'd love to get this started ASAP or whenever you have the time.

Btw, Ice mages rock at 60. I'd be going Ice just for a short period though.. for all the Onyxia stuff. I already know what I'm going to do for my PvP talent tree, which will pwn everyone near me in just a few seconds. *winks*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:26 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:53 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:17 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:25 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

tenshu, PM me (here) if/when you want to do a gold transfer at the gadget AH.. i do know that people in the past have said you lose money doing this kind of thing through the gadget AH, but im not sure of the specifics.. I can always just take an SS of the money in the mail though so you know it's legit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:32 pm 

LoL. Omg, am I screwing up so bad on our duels. I don't expect to beat a lvl 60 pld (with phat armor) at 57 with nothing. ^^;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:41 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:38 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:30 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next