Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:49 am 

I would like to purchase multiple items. I would like to purchase the Felheart Shoulder Pads, and a robe, either Felheart Robes or Robe of Volatile Power. I would also like to purchase a Azuresong Mageblade from whatever run we go on if it drops, no big deal if it does not. I would also like a Nemsis Skullcap from Ony. Hopefully I will be able to get the Skullcap, but if this can not happen, then I would want Felheart Horns. I am willing to pay 400g a piece for each of these items, a little more for some if necessary, but if i buy many pieces at the same time I would like a small break, though this is not necessary. All in all, I have over 2k gold and I would like to give most of this to Immo to get the rest of the gear which I have been looking for for so long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:10 pm 

bump.. still interested.. i get the impression that Immo is no longer interested in selling pieces from MC/Ony, but if this changes I would very much like to take off of Immortality's hands any unneeded loot, for a price of course. I can be reached anytime in game.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]