Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: ZG Enchant Idol.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:51 pm 

I apologise if someone has previously made an enquiry about this item. I have searched as far back as this particular section goes and not found a similar request, hence this one.

Anyway, the premise:

I need a Hakkari Idol for my second ZG Enchant. =/ Obviously, my guild (Vehement) runs ZG quite regularly but unfortunately, with me being in England, we don't usually set a ZG raid up until after the main raiding event. The equivilent of around 6am + here. (1am server time).

As such, its hard for me to obtain an idol at this time, so I'm considering looking to another guild for a little assistance. Also, I have a couple of NR enchants I want to pick up from the quest giver, but that comes part and parcel.

So, a couple of questions, if you don't mind. ^_^

1. Would you be willing to sell one?
2. What price would you be asking?
3. What times / days do you usually run ZG?

Needless to say, I understand the great importance of the idols. With the new Head/Leg items you guys are getting I have no doubt you are burning through them like candy. I see from your DKP site that you do enchant runs quite often. With that said, I understand perfectly if they are not for sale.

Naturally, I know ZG like the back of my hand and will be perfectly capable as a 20th raid member in either boss fight, not that you'll actually need it. =P

Anyway, thanks for your time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:58 pm 

I'm not 100% positive, but I do not think we are selling these enchants, as a good number of members need them for new Teir 3 armor pieces. Sorry :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:40 pm 

Not to worry, I expected as much. ^_^

Like I mentioned before, I am fully aware of their value, so it was kind of a shot in the dark. =P

Thanks for the quick response!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:34 pm 
Friend and Family
Friend and Family

Jaie, you might try talking to one of Odin's officers or the guild master, Gakutomagnum. I think our guild takes pickups to ZG / aq20 IF they need people (and its pretty common I think too)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]