Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:30 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:28 am
Posts: 14
Eskanders wrote:
found this late last night may be of some intrest

http://www.wowguru.com/gallery/the-burn ... sade-id31/


the only problem with this is that it isnt gonna be pandaren...

I have heard from a reliable source (personal friend in art department at blizz) that its gonna be drenie... NOT the CURRENT drenie but a completely reworked model form.

because the drenie in swamp o sorrows and blasted lands were affected by the Twisting Nether.

the new Model will be more human-like and not Fugly flat-faced things...

_________________
Image
... and on the 8th day god created, Squek


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:53 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:04 pm
Posts: 1504
Location: New Hampshire
That's cool Squek, I think a lot of us assumed its going to be the Draenei. The only thing I am not sure of is how they might make them look more human, if you played WarCraft III: TFT, we see the original Draeni race, and they look exactly like the models we see in the Swamp of Sorrows and the Blasted Lands. It probably wouldn't be too tough for Blizzard to cook up some lore though.

I'm relieved it isn't Pandaren. :P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:54 pm 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:06 am
Posts: 883
Location: North Carolina
Heroes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:17 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:50 pm
Posts: 626
Location: somewhere in your mind
yea how did my topic get so off track!

_________________
Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
Were pirates we dont play by the rules.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:38 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:28 am
Posts: 14
Haniel wrote:
Heroes


ok well Pre Expansion in a patch update we will see Kadghar (mediv's apprentice) he will have come back through the dark portal so we (players) can start assembling Mediv's book to Re-open the Dark Portal!

_________________
Image
... and on the 8th day god created, Squek


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:20 am 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:42 am
Posts: 486
Location: WVU
Nice info Squek.

Prel, the draeni originally didn't look like that. In the beginning they were basically VERY similar to humans ( we are able to see this from Garona who is half orc half draeni ). However due to the intense arcane energies flowing through Outland it tends to mutate its denizens. There are even mentions of the effects already starting on the blood elves that live there.

Basically nobody has ever seen an uncorrupted draeni anywhere so I am really interested in seeing what they look like.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:36 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:07 am
Posts: 345
Location: Ohio
Not to be mean or anything but anytime someone says they know someone in Blizz I tend to not believe them :p

But the un-corrupted Draeni would be interesting. Just would be more interesting to see where Blizzard would make them start without making the Eastern Kingdoms server crashing every 10 minutes if they made them start on the Eastern Kingdoms server overloading the continent or how they would explain how they got to Kalimdor to start there.


Last edited by Leviathon on Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:38 pm 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:31 pm
Posts: 1720
Location: Nashville
Leviathon are you in vehement?

_________________
Image

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:41 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:07 am
Posts: 345
Location: Ohio
Yes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:22 am 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:28 am
Posts: 14
Leviathon wrote:
Not to be mean or anything but anytime someone says they know someone in Blizz I tend to not believe them :p


i know how u feel but remember the Night Elf mob glitch in Scholo a while back... the NE mobs would stand there with no animation... that was my friends screw up >,<

_________________
Image
... and on the 8th day god created, Squek


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:35 am 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:27 am
Posts: 32
Squek wrote:
Leviathon wrote:
Not to be mean or anything but anytime someone says they know someone in Blizz I tend to not believe them :p


i know how u feel but remember the Night Elf mob glitch in Scholo a while back... the NE mobs would stand there with no animation... that was my friends screw up >,<


And he still works with blizzard after that screw up?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:51 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:28 am
Posts: 14
Sten wrote:
Squek wrote:
Leviathon wrote:
Not to be mean or anything but anytime someone says they know someone in Blizz I tend to not believe them :p


i know how u feel but remember the Night Elf mob glitch in Scholo a while back... the NE mobs would stand there with no animation... that was my friends screw up >,<


And he still works with blizzard after that screw up?


well it was his department =P not just him >,<

_________________
Image
... and on the 8th day god created, Squek


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:55 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:27 am
Posts: 32
Squek wrote:
Sten wrote:
Squek wrote:
Leviathon wrote:
Not to be mean or anything but anytime someone says they know someone in Blizz I tend to not believe them :p


i know how u feel but remember the Night Elf mob glitch in Scholo a while back... the NE mobs would stand there with no animation... that was my friends screw up >,<


And he still works with blizzard after that screw up?


well it was his department =P not just him >,<


Oh ok but i still don't understand how that got pass Q&A and into the game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:08 am 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:07 am
Posts: 345
Location: Ohio
Squek wrote:
Leviathon wrote:
Not to be mean or anything but anytime someone says they know someone in Blizz I tend to not believe them :p


i know how u feel but remember the Night Elf mob glitch in Scholo a while back... the NE mobs would stand there with no animation... that was my friends screw up >,<


You mean High Elf/Blood Elf model bug :p Just yea I will believe it when I see it which can be a while.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:37 pm 
Offline
Guest

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:32 pm
Posts: 177
Location: Haddonfield, New Jersey
Ershin wrote:
Nice info Squek.

Prel, the draeni originally didn't look like that. In the beginning they were basically VERY similar to humans ( we are able to see this from Garona who is half orc half draeni ). However due to the intense arcane energies flowing through Outland it tends to mutate its denizens. There are even mentions of the effects already starting on the blood elves that live there.

Basically nobody has ever seen an uncorrupted draeni anywhere so I am really interested in seeing what they look like.


Damn thats what i was going to say. I suspected it to be Dranei for a long time. On the topic of heroes perhapse we'll get ot meet them and they'll aid us against certain mobs?

_________________
Crimsonfield still lives! Dreyfus 80 dk.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group