Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:04 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Its fake.

Post subject: Ashbringer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:45 pm 

The model and skin are in the game, so is the actual weapon (stat wise).

As of now, 1.10, it is confirmed by Blizzard Reps that YOU CANNOT get this weapon on legit servers through legit ways. Whatever screenshots you see are of private servers and/or fake. Blizzard Reps have specifically said that until a "Caster Legendary" is in the game, Ashbringer is on a back-burner, and will not be dropped/forged/fished/stolen/granted to you by flying monkies/etc., in game. The ONLY way to wield it currently is through private servers, or through a model viewer.

There are hints and clues in the game that will eventually lead to the real Ashbringer, which by the time it actually is released or in a "getable" format, it will most undoubtly be upgraded stat wise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:32 pm 

if that trinket is real(which i hope it is) then ashbringer in nax. which is the best place to bring it in. lore wise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:11 am 
Found a screenshot of a guy:

Exalted with Shen'Dralar
450 Fishing
Nefarian head in backpack

talking to the prince in DM and nothing.

I'd post the screen but it was imageshack hosted and is long gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:25 am 

Tigole stated a few months ago that the Ashbringer the prince talks about is actually a person not the sword :p

If the C'Thun loot table thing is true then the caster Legendary is in AQ which means Ashbringer will probably be Naxxramas' legendary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:03 pm 

Ashbringer coming from Naxxramas should be a given, considering the lore. Same goes with it being a paly weapon. I doubt any other class will be able to use it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:15 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Yeah, I never thought it would exist before 1.11 anyway. I'm positive no questline currently exists, exalted or otherwise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:24 pm 

For some reason, I believe to obtain the Ashbringer it's going to require the Caverns of Time to reach back into time before the sword was "destroyed" and split into pieces (blah blah river piece). They are currently creating a CoT Instance for the Burning Legion Patch, and knowing Blizzard they with feature extremes ways to obtain this item.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:44 pm 

replicant wrote:
For some reason, I believe to obtain the Ashbringer it's going to require the Caverns of Time to reach back into time before the sword was "destroyed" and split into pieces (blah blah river piece). They are currently creating a CoT Instance for the Burning Legion Patch, and knowing Blizzard they with feature extremes ways to obtain this item.

More like expansion rather then a patch :p , and its doubtful it will be in the game after the expansion. The caverns of times 4 instances have already been announced with them being the Battle of Mount Hyjal, Helping Thrall escape Durnholde Keep, Help Medivh open the Dark Portal and the Hellfire Penninsula battleground and have nothing to do with Ashbringer or even with eastern Lordaeron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:36 pm 

Trust Me. It will be there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:49 pm 

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4166/w ... 3580ov.jpg

I always knew that Shaman were overpowered. But come on. This is ridiculous!

Off-topic:

Also, one day, I was bored and I wanted to watch ultimate battle of all time. All I can say is Fraps sucks for my laptop.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/6756/w ... 9098eh.jpg

"Ignorance is a bliss, until it gets you killed." - (Me)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:52 am 

Couple weeks ago there were loot links on test server of Ashbringer. Might of been a GM just linking it randomly to someone I guess then the link flew all across the server >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:15 am 

Hi.

I have been interested in the Ashbringer ever since I first saw it, even though I am an undead warlock.

Anyways, I managed to find something.

Most people should know now that the Corrupted Ashbringer drops off Mograine in Naxxramas.

Well, anyways, I'm not sure if this happened on the PTR or a live server. But a Korean orc hunter got the Corrupted Ashbringer.

He tried going to DM, nothing

Then he went to Scarlet Monastery. As he entered SM Cath, they all became friendly with him. The doors to the Cathedral were opened. He walked up and talked to Mograine (The young one who is in SM Cath) he said a few things, then a new npc in full Dreadnaught walked up. He talked to Mograine. (the NPC in Dreadnaught is Mograine from Naxx, who is the Mograine in SMs father.) When they are done talking, PapaMograine kills SonMograine.

After this, all of the NPCs disappeared. Except for one. Fairbank, the undead guy who lays in the one room. So, the orc went up to Fairbank, and he turned back into a human. He said that is is possible to cleanse the Ashbringer with the help of PapaMograine's son. He is dead though, right?

Wrong.

Fairbank then says that only one is dead, and the other still lives. He is on Outland.

EDIT: So, as it is now, the true Ashbringer (The Legendary version) will not be available until the Dark Portal is opened, which won't be until after the release of the expansion.

Link : http://www.wowwalkthrough.com/?page=quests&rub=ash

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:44 am 
Friend and Family
Friend and Family

If you go into the armory in SM, and kill herod, you can look around at the statues and read the plaquard....there is a statue of the other mograin I believe (been a while)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:27 am 

*shrugs* I used Ashbringer on a private server before -_-" Exactly the same as this... I'm assuming their Item Database relys on one very similar to Allakhazams.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next