Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:16 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:50 pm
Posts: 626
Location: somewhere in your mind
dont forget the ele lords arent at their max powers here. so yea for all we realy know they chould just rape a lichking/dragon leader/naga queen/illidan/yadda yadda yadda

_________________
Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
Were pirates we dont play by the rules.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:12 pm 
Offline
Friend and Family
Friend and Family
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:16 pm
Posts: 2046
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Psh! How much stronger could the elemental lords be? You think ragnaros (as he would be in the elemental plains) can be anything compared to C'thun? I don't know. In the hierarchy of things, C'thun (even though he is weak for an old god) should be stronger than any elemental lord. But then again, the Drenei crashed into azeroth on a spaceship and the bloodelfs stole / sabatoged their technology.

_________________
Image
Moonstone - 85 Druid [Semi-Retired]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:48 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:50 pm
Posts: 626
Location: somewhere in your mind
chtun that we fight may be a clone or a copy(w/e) that is much weaker then the real deal.

that or hes REALY weakend.

either way by his actions in the past id say hes the weakest of all the old gods(hiding feigning death yadda yadda)

but yes the ele lords did serve the old gods in the past. if they still do now remains to be seen.

btw its not a "spaceship" its more of a magic telly ship BE detected the magic and fucked it up

_________________
Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
Were pirates we dont play by the rules.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:27 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:11 pm
Posts: 538
Location: South Carolina
A lot of the end game bosses are in weakend states or similar.

Ragnaros - Weakened from being summoned too soon. The real Rag would tear our asses apart, look what he did to the Burning Steppes and Searing Gorge just from being summoned by Thaurissan the first time.
Nefarian - So overconfident he didn't even realize he was losing the fight till you've killed him.
C'Thun - Weakened state from fighting a titan and being summoned into the world. When the titans originally came they couldn't kill the Old Gods, only banish them. Execpt for maybe that one in Darkshore, don't really know how it died.

_________________
Image
IM IN UR FORUMZ TROLLIN UR THREADZ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:21 am 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:07 am
Posts: 345
Location: Ohio
Heres one:

Whose skull is Illidan probably holding at the end of the BC cinematic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:30 am 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:50 pm
Posts: 626
Location: somewhere in your mind
random orc skull.... he ate gul'dans skull in war3. hence the demony horns and shit

_________________
Trapped in time. Surrounded by evil. Low on gas.
Were pirates we dont play by the rules.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:31 am 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:03 pm
Posts: 2936
Location: Somewhere in the North Atlantic
Thibbledorf wrote:
A lot of the end game bosses are in weakend states or similar.

Ragnaros - Weakened from being summoned too soon. The real Rag would tear our asses apart, look what he did to the Burning Steppes and Searing Gorge just from being summoned by Thaurissan the first time.
Nefarian - So overconfident he didn't even realize he was losing the fight till you've killed him.
C'Thun - Weakened state from fighting a titan and being summoned into the world. When the titans originally came they couldn't kill the Old Gods, only banish them. Execpt for maybe that one in Darkshore, don't really know how it died.


You forgot about.......

DingusMcgee-Weakened from being trained by the much weaker Bigjoan. The real Dingus would tear our asses apart, look what he did to the Western and Eastern Plaguelands just from being summoned by SATAN for the first time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:43 am 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:55 pm
Posts: 967
I thought Karfip summoned Digus?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:26 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:04 pm
Posts: 1504
Location: New Hampshire
Dingus has a weakness for chicken though. He inherited it from BJ. It's like his catnip.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:02 pm 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:03 pm
Posts: 2936
Location: Somewhere in the North Atlantic
Quinta wrote:
Dingus has a weakness for chicken though. He inherited it from BJ. It's like his catnip.


Yessss Dingus does love the chicken. but really who can blame him.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:37 pm 
Offline
Guest

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:00 pm
Posts: 7
Azune wrote:
Close enough for the win Stalyx :)

Full Correct:

After years of waging battle against the forces of evil to defend the Titans works, Sargeras had been trapping the evil in the twisting nethers. He came across the Eredar who were so evil that he began to question the beliefs that his defense of the titans works were based on. He took a few years to wander the works and finally came to the prison he had made and talked with the Eredar. The Eredar, being master deceivers tricked him into believing that the Order of the Universe was wrong. Sargeras then destroyed the prison and freed all the evil he had captured and formed the Burning Legion.

So, in short, They were evil and tricked Sargeras into fighting the other Titans as well as starting his own army which they were his lieutenants in.

It was the Nathrezim that corrupted Sargeras, not the Eredar.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:23 pm 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:03 pm
Posts: 2936
Location: Somewhere in the North Atlantic
Lrnec wrote:
Azune wrote:
Close enough for the win Stalyx :)

Full Correct:

After years of waging battle against the forces of evil to defend the Titans works, Sargeras had been trapping the evil in the twisting nethers. He came across the Eredar who were so evil that he began to question the beliefs that his defense of the titans works were based on. He took a few years to wander the works and finally came to the prison he had made and talked with the Eredar. The Eredar, being master deceivers tricked him into believing that the Order of the Universe was wrong. Sargeras then destroyed the prison and freed all the evil he had captured and formed the Burning Legion.

So, in short, They were evil and tricked Sargeras into fighting the other Titans as well as starting his own army which they were his lieutenants in.

It was the Nathrezim that corrupted Sargeras, not the Eredar.


Incorrect. Dingus MCgee that corrupted Sargeras, he was pissed Sargeras stole his roast chicken. Basically Dingus Mcgee and Muscles rule over all of warcraft


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:00 pm 
Offline
Friend and Family
Friend and Family
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:16 pm
Posts: 2046
Location: Indianapolis, IN
What BJ says is true.

_________________
Image
Moonstone - 85 Druid [Semi-Retired]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:38 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:07 am
Posts: 345
Location: Ohio
Lrnec wrote:
Azune wrote:
Close enough for the win Stalyx :)

Full Correct:

After years of waging battle against the forces of evil to defend the Titans works, Sargeras had been trapping the evil in the twisting nethers. He came across the Eredar who were so evil that he began to question the beliefs that his defense of the titans works were based on. He took a few years to wander the works and finally came to the prison he had made and talked with the Eredar. The Eredar, being master deceivers tricked him into believing that the Order of the Universe was wrong. Sargeras then destroyed the prison and freed all the evil he had captured and formed the Burning Legion.

So, in short, They were evil and tricked Sargeras into fighting the other Titans as well as starting his own army which they were his lieutenants in.

It was the Nathrezim that corrupted Sargeras, not the Eredar.


The original lore had the Eredar corrupting him which was he was going by.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:16 pm 
Offline
Guest
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:47 pm
Posts: 11
/bumpage


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group