[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Are you Old School Immo???

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:13 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'm not Searious with what I'm sayin!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:03 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Wray is here!!!

We need Haniel in this topic and we are golden.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:11 pm 

i dnt have a char on this realm but the guild name owns all....: D--r u gonna kick me ?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:12 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

smoked too much weed in old school immo days to remember some of that. lol.

and whoever says wotlk immo > pre bc immo is smoking something i wouldnt touch!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:35 pm 

I aint sure if i fit in the category old school, but its sure amazing as hell to seee all those friendly names from the time when skullcrusher was a whole community with rage, transcendence, apotheosis, sacred legacy etc...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:49 pm 

Everytime I stumble across this site, this topic is always top of the board.

edit: Yes, all these years later I am still retarded, just noticed it was stickied.

GoGoGo Old School Immo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:43 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:46 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

This post isn't stickied!

It's red because it's a very active topic

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:17 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:39 pm 

I'm so old-school i'm now almost as old as Wray was when I joined :)

Old Immo members should get a video montage of how they ended up, kind of like the end of "Animal House", where it says Blutarsky is now a US Senator. Here's how I picture that one:

Paladeus: Singing in coffee shops and bars all over the massachussetts area.

Haniel: A psychologist with the highest rate of suicidal patients in the state. Amateur body builder in his spare time.

Dante: Putting his pharmacy knowledge to work and inspired by the show "Breaking Bad" he became a meth cooker and became the king of meth in 3 southern states.

Wray: Now commander in chief of supplies and logistics in Diego Garcia. Sadly this was the only outpost far enough away from his ex-wives for him to escape their wrath.

Preliator: Stalking Paladeus in coffee shops and bars all over the massachussetts area.

Gunsmoke: Still cleverly biding his time by pretending to be married and living a normal life but secretly waiting for the day when his extremist handlers give him the go code to activate his sleeper cell. Unbeknownst to him his handlers have long forgotten about him since they finally got DirecTV where they live.

Sithra: Died of a heart attack at age 39. Pizza, beer and hookers in those quantities will do that.

Darklord: That's City Councilman DDoD to you, buddy!

Faxanadu: Quit Wendy's and now owns several Carl's Jrs in North Carolina.

Murakumo: How do you say "Still a drunk" in spanish?

Rulechoppdu: Suffered a tragic brain aneurism/stomach ulcer and had to have part of his frontal lobe removed. No one can tell the difference now, other than the noise is much less, and all involved are much happier.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:31 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Needs heals.. need heals..

Rule down.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:59 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Ah yes...I was in "The Cartel" when we did the Undercity raid. Lagggg. Good times. Anyhow, I hope everyone is doing well.

"Hardcore? I'm insulted. That's a gaming term loosely used. Fanatical is more like it." -Sedar

"Wiping is a necessity. Take toilet paper for example." -Sedar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next