[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Mi familia la inmortalidad/My Immortality friends

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:20 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

First of all I love everyone of you, just not the new recruits I don't know. I asked like three people how to say My Immortality family in spanish. mi familia la inmortalidad, is what I got. I don't know.

I joined Immo during the DE officer exodus, which was like 22 months ago now. What I can say was that those twenty two months were not only the most pleasure moments I had while playing this game, but some of those most pleasurable times I’ve had since being a child. I need to thank Surter for that. He got me into Immo and Axiom before that. I would not be raiding and have not met any of the people that I have met in Immo if it wasn’t for him. So thank you TK.

I really have a lot to say to all the people I have met over the years.

Veroz, TJ- Honestly you are the best healer on the alliance. I will really miss raiding with you every day. TJ they really better give you the next legendary, you fucking deserve that shit.

Ennku, Rob- Pretty much read what I wrote about Veroz also applies to you. Also you are my lover, and I would take it in the butt any day for you.

Ragez- You are the fucking man, and I know I’ll be buddies with you long after we are done playing this game. You owe me an alar mount, that I'll hold you to unless I transfer.

Rinky- Cunt, whore, Slut. You are pretty much the coolest person who plays this game. I’ll be talking to you probably just as long as I talk to Josh.

D2l, Joe- I’m still going to text you and be as annoying as I can, So I don’t have much to say to you.

Fleas- You are my master, and you showed me everything I don’t know about healing. It really was an honor to be even a third sting druid to you. I love you, even though you are Canadian.

Ryudra/france- Would it be weird if that picture of you was my desktop picture on my laptop? Anyway I will miss your voice, your criticism, and your lols.

Linky/Kitsel/Adam- You are jewish and I hate that. You never got me Glad and I’m mad about that. We did though get along very well. I’ll still talk to you in tells.

Augustt – We talked a decent amount earlier in this expansion, but really haven’t spoken to you lately. Good luck with everything.

Negroxeno- Xeno I wonder if you died or something. But you complete me. I know when you come back from your exodus we will talk again. Edit: Your back. We should make children.

Gerrik/Sinthesis- Yo nig. I know that I’ve asked and you told me your name at least five dozen times in the last eighteen months. I remember your name now. Steve, You were and are a great guy. I only wish my douchebage personality didn’t rub off so much on you.

Vanz- I love you, that should be illustrated by me giving Krom and I giving you your names back. I’m still going to keep looking up those phrases to whisper you. O, I’m keeping CHICHIVANZ.

Zaku- You and I never got along, but you taught me about as much as I know being a hunter. Thank you.

Dante- First off, what Stalyx said on his post was true. This guild would be dead without you. Dante I would have quit this game a long time ago if you weren’t still playing. I really didn’t enjoy healing.(And I wasn’t very good at it) So in short, thank you for letting me swap toons and play a class I enjoy. I hope everything is going well for you in med school. I see you logging on again lately, I’m going to whisper you and annoy you as much as I can. Thank you Lee for everything.

Imidril- You annoy me more then you will ever know, however you are one of the most skilled players in immo and on the alliance. So keep playing your best. Grats on CL.

Warlocks, Jingy/Photek/Berries- You guys probably don’t read these forums anymore so I wont say that much. Jingy for someone who got hit by a truck you are an amazing player. Photek your dick is tiny. Berries I love you.

Lennis- Seth. I still have your number. So I’ll still talk to you. I wish you never quit this game, it would be so much entertaining with you.

Syrenity- For some reason you and I clicked. I always enjoyed talking you, and was sad when you left to play horde. Best of luck with everything Syrenity.

McBean- Rob cheats on you with me.

Drugo- I will still give you a thousand gold to hear your voice.

MADSEASON- WTF are you. You always tell me you are going to return, what’s worse is you aren’t going to read this. You are far and beyond one of my favorite people to ever play this game. I know you will log on again someday.

Rena- HI. I will definitely still talk to you and annoy your forever.

Ghazneth- I have your DST.

Crittypants- You have very small shoes to fill, so good for you.

Lyllie- I didn’t think you were that amazing when you joined. I think that in the last few months have really pumped up your damage and pretty much aren’t fail like me. You also need to name one of your pets Dantecakes.

Dek- I never really talked to you about anything other than Ps3 games and Lost, which is my fault. You though are one of the most amazing warriors around no matter what spec you are playing, and I have always thought that you were the most skilled raider in all our raids. Adios, Dek.

To all the recruits- When you join this guild and make member it’s a very pleasurable experience. Something I realized about this guild is that it has a very low turnover rate. A lot of the people who join this guild stay here a very long time. I think it’s because even though Immo is a serious raiding guild, it has a really family like atmosphere to it. I really hope a lot of you are part of Immos future.

Papa Wru- Wru I kind of never really knew where I stood with you. I do however respect you a lot. The way I understand it is that you really never wanted the GM job, but you took the job so the guild wouldn’t disband. I respect you a lot for that.

I’m not going to lie I pretty much regretted the decision to leave the guild about thirty minutes after I made it. I left the guild that I had been with for a long time, and it sucks. D2l said you shouldn’t make decisions in the heat of the moment and he is right. It however is a decision I have to live with. I didn’t leave the guild to hurt anyone or spite the guild. My personality just doesn’t mesh with some of the people here now so it’s probably best that I’m not in it anymore. I just hope that when I kill Arthas wherever that may be that you guys will let me put my toons back in the guild when I quit the game. This guild really did mean so much to me and that’s just where I want my toons when I quit.

If anyone has any questions or anything about anything, about why I left or just want to talk; I’ll gladly sit on vent and talk about it or you can whisper me in game or whatever. Best to luck to all of you guys, I love you all. I’m a nigger.

I took a lot of our Ulduar lw Patterns, I’ll be more then glad to craft any of the stuff for anyone who still needs anything. If I’m not on Veroz, Ragez, and Krom have my info. Rinky might have it to.

Please don’t let vanz forget that

If anyone wants to contact me.
Obviously my in game toons are Zeelos/Fergalcious/Peimai
My xbox gamer tag: ZEEL0S With the number 0 not the letter O
My Email is Christopher.Montana.Wong@gmail.com because I’m a chink.
My cell number is 203-788-6969 Prank call away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:26 am 
<3 ILU <3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:50 am 

Hey Fellas, I enjoyed the time you were in the guild, your one of my best buddies in wow. Best of luck to ya, and Everyone above me on Zeelos's Goodbye post sucks.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:45 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

why peimai why :(

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:00 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Peimai come back... How am I going to become filthy rich this expansion if you don't find something to exploit for cash like the bear mounts :(

All jokes aside, as irritating as I said you were in raids, you know I got a kick out of every time you did something to irritate Surter. Going to miss raiding with you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:28 am 

What the fuck Chris?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:17 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Goodbye post are so cute.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:04 pm 

"Rinky- Cunt, whore, Slut."

know u r but whut am i :P

haha im not saying bye u crazy talk to u on vent :gnomehappy:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Zeelos I miss you :(, who else is gonna tell me how much I fucking suck?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:02 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:14 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

take care zeelos... im still waiting for that SWP raid!!! :D

10/10 on chinokuto's avatar.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Wow, I didn't even make the list. This post fails.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Wow, Evens I completely forgot about you, Sorry. I know you've hated me since BT but I love you. On the bright side you wont have to complain about replacing me in raids anymore, and I won't randomly pull shit in ulduar 10 anymore. Later Evens, I know you will miss me so much.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next