[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Goodbye

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Goodbye
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Nothing to see here version 2

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Surter on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Goodbye
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 pm 

You didn't even call me a drama queen in your REAL goodbye post? I'm disappointed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:42 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:43 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

thats me and surter saying goodbye

i think this was the wrong book to read on playing a mage

on a side note i actually liked u alot surter, shit i named my son after you, when u come to ny u can finger him for a dollar

also refriend me on facebook i got banned again and had to start a new account. You too dante

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Stop stalking 13 year olds d2l, and search for "zaku" on facebook and add me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PEOPLE I AM SORRY I FORGOT:
Mcbean
Misstickle
Tavarik
Aminadab

PEOPLE I AM NOT SORRY I FORGOT:
EVENSTARS. TAKE THAT! HA! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TERMINATING THE PREGNANCY, YOU SLUT!

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:33 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Didn't realize you stopped playing so long ago! Have fun in whatever you do :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:08 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

All I've got is... LOL!

Surter I've had kick power on the Immo vent server for a while now, but you are never in it when I am so I haven't been able to kick you. This saddens me that you will never return and I will be unable to hear your whimpering when you come back in vent after getting kicked.

Joe, I think I friended you on FB, there were two people with your name, one named Joe and one named Joseph with your last name. Let me know which one you are.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:51 pm 

I liked Surter, good luck broseph!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:37 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Take care, Surter. Hope things all go smoothly for you. I need to find someone else I can talk anime with.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:32 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:57 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/gquit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:17 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:38 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Aww a name I actully remember.

Have fun whereever you go and take care!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:26 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Goodluck Surter, come visit in vent!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next