[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - SWTOR

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: SWTOR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:15 am 

sup yall :D

I'll allow you a few moments to collect yourself after goo'ing your panties soon as you saw my name...

Ok, so looking forward to SWTOR and wondering who is gonna play???? I'm also thinking to make Immortality on some server there, Republic of course, and start it all up old school style heavy into pvp and dominating progression.

btw, i'm going for human jedi knight-guardian vargoth style but was a tough call cuz other advancement/classes are really awesome, i had to put a lot of thought into it and the deciding factors came down to do mostly RP reasons.

Post subject: Re: SWTOR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

There is an Immo guild already created and ready to go. I also got a beta key on Monday so I'm trying it out.

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:25 am 

i was looking for an already registered immo guild but the only ones were on EU servers or Sith so I reserved an Immo name for US servers. I was thinking that if needs be I'd hand it over to an old schooler from here just to make sure the name was reserved....why couldn't i see the one youre talking about when I looked?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:59 pm 

The SWTOR Immo guild that has already been started attached to this guild is the US-East one that has about 20+ members.

By the way...might I please request that a SWTOR Immo officer review my hubby's app?

And thanks for approving mine :P

Wru-did you get notified of your Beta key through your SWTOR site mail or other email? I was not sure where to be looking for any notification of that. Should be cool to Beta test that. I'm jealous!

Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:07 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'll have Sindarin take a look at this app when he's on. I tried to do it, but I can't seem to find them.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:20 pm 

Sounds good. Thanks for trying! I think his name has some sort of variation of "Jerry" in it.
Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:23 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:03 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey all

Were do I sign up for Immo's SWTOR guild

and hook me up with better forum access again

I know you all missed seeing my avatar on these forums.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:19 pm 

Do you guys like it so far? I was in the last beta testing phase that just ended and it's so so for me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:07 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'll just leave this here...

http://swtor.immortalityguild.com

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Might not be a bad idea to put that link in the top and side navigation menus.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:41 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 pm 

yo any word on servers yet?

Server selection is always an important issue. I started WoW on day 1 on skullcrusher and would never think of transferring due to server pride, long lasting grudges against specific Horde and also because of the presence of Immortality. So w/e server we start up on should have some good thought behind it cuz its likely to be 4 life.

A couple priorities would be high population and being a pvp server, obviously. However consideration should also be put into what server other top guilds are going to start up. The better the competition the more fun and the faster you improve. The broad community gives players and guilds insights on new ways to do things but you are never more influenced by any players and guilds than by the ones on your own server.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:16 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:51 pm 

cool. has anyone been scouting any other guilds who look potentially strong? I'm guessing Immo won't be the only guild from another game (or even WoW for that matter) that bring alot of MMO experience to the table.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next