[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - SWTOR

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: SWTOR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:33 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

A lot of people have signed up on the SWTOR web site as members of the guild, however very few are currently registered with the guild website. If you have not done so already, please register at http://swtor.immortalityguild.com

Regards,

Dante

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:54 am 

yo what is involved with hooking up with other guilds to make sure you get on the same server together? I got a bunch of ppl who played on SC starting their own guild and they want to be on the same server as Immo.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:33 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

We need their guild names, number of players, and alignment(repub or sith) at the moment we aren't taking any more sith adversaries as we already have two of the maximum three.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:04 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I just got one of the beta codes from curse, but I have no idea how to download the game client. any help?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:19 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Go to

SWtor.com/tester

you should be able to punch in your account name and password and if you have been selected for the beta you can download it right from there.

I got mine straight from bioware so I'm not sure if it works the same with curse.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:39 pm 

Dante: The guild name is "Phantom Squadron" and its republic. There are 5 members registered however only 3 have pre-ordered at this point and the guild is "not ready" for deployment at this moment due to this detail. Does that affect being joined with them?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:19 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

At this time it would matter, but the fact that they are "not ready for deployment" at this time means that they will likely not be placed on a server. Who are these people anyway? Also, Vargoth. If you haven't signed up for the guild already please do. I promise not to kick in TOR as soon as you join. The GM will be Sindarin or Sind and he's considerably more kind than I.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:17 pm 

lol I C. They are ppl from my end of Canada I know irl, some of whom played on SC although they were too casual to be server famous. Also, I've already signed up. Not that I was worried about it but I'm sure I will find that they are kind. btw the Vargoth persona you rebelled against and failed to appreciate was specific to WoW. My SWTOR persona/fantasy will also be unique, very jedi-like and develop as I become immersed but will certainly be highly influenced by the jedi way and so will be nothing like the WoW Vargoth/forum personality who is much less "disciplined/rational" by comparison...unfortunately for the fans this will mean I'll probably be much less controversial/entertaining.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:07 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I prefer to be myself, but whatever floats your boat.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:18 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Lord Rembert what class are you playing? Past experience tells me that you can teach me everything I need to know about playing my class.

Also I still talk to D2L a few days a week. We need to make him play.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:32 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Shadow, and yes D2L would be amazing. Does he have a computer to run it?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:12 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey guys I have an extra key for this weekend shoot me a pm if any of you guys might be interested.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:36 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Yea, he has a computer that can run it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 pm 

who decided on a class for their main?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next