[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - SWTOR

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: SWTOR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:28 pm 

so pre ordered copies say they get access to the game 5 days early, does that mean you can have 5 days of leveling under your belt and then the rest of the world logs on for the first time at level 1 and sees you walking around at level 30 or w/e?

Last edited by Vargoth on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:40 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

For whatever reason I finally got to play yesterday for the first time. I was surprised at how polished it felt. It was a lot of fun and it kind of resembled playing wow for the first time. I'm looking forward to a few week weeks from now. Rembert, Its unlikely ill play Shadow having to move in and out of boss hit boxes is probably not the best idea. Most likely ill be a DPS sage. I will see you children in a few weeks.

Clearly the other option is I heal again with Fleas. Also probably not a good idea.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:07 pm 

when is the deadline for guilds to hook up and get on the same server?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:29 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

tomorrow

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:00 pm 

its too late for guild I am thinking of then. I guess we'll just have to wait to see where Immo gets put and then i'll have them roll on that server normally.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:53 am 

aww Republic, Empire 4 life.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:12 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:45 pm 

I wasn't worried about myself but rather the 5 or 6 buds (only 3 of whom have preordered) who have made their own republic guild and wanted to get on the same server as Immo. They did't have enough preorders to be part of the guild launch program and therefore can't hook up with Immo in that regard. So I'm just hoping once Immo gets placed then these guys will be able to roll on that same server normally.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:47 am 

For anyone with doubts about which is more powerful, the light or the dark side, I have the following quote:

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Starwars portal is still a bit dead. Maybe it'll pick up a bit after launch.

I did decide to pre-order, so I will be playing for sure. And did sign up for guild, so will do a better job of linking up with the guild then with Rift. haha.
My playtime is super inconsistent. So, it'll be casual for me.
Not sure how much pvp I'll do. Mmo pvp has really soured on me. Playing fps and things like LoL have reminded me how poorly designed mmo pvp is.

how many ended up playing Rift? honestly, I liked that better. Only quit due to work overload. we were raiding Greenscale, before that happened. would still be playing that if it wasn't for work honestly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:37 pm 

There is another guild that may be trying to ally with Immo if its not too late to get hooked up with other guilds on the same server via prelaunch program. Their name is "Penny Arcade" and one of my rl friends who gonna play wants be on the same server as them too. So just keep an eye out for someone from that guild getting in contact here or via the swtor site.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:17 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:27 pm 

Thats fine.

Will someone post here as soon as we know what server we are getting? I hear that info will be available tomorrow. That way I can let the ppl that are interested know as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:41 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Allegiance to: The Galactic Republic
Server: Terentatek
English, US East (EST)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Looks like we are going to have a blast pvping. 24 rebel guilds to 75ish imperial guilds.

skullcrusher all over again lol

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next