[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Immortality NFL 2011 Fantasy and/or PickEm

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:14 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Greetings to those who don't know me which is probably most of you since I never log on anymore. I just thought I'd put a feeler out to see if there was any interest in continuing the NFL PickEm and Fantasy League we've been doing over the last few years. I don't know if Imidril is still around but he normally did PickEm part and I have no trouble recreating the ESPN fantasy league. I can also run the PickEm too if there is actual interest. These are the general rules we've been using:

PickEm - 1000g per player to be paid out to the person with the best overall picking record at the end of the season
100g per player per week to be paid out to the person with the best overall picking record for the week

Fantasy - 1000g per player to be paid out to the person with the best record at the end of the season. (Could raise that amount to make it more interesting imo)

So anyway, if you're interested in one or both of these things please post to this thread. Would hate to see the tradition die.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:24 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'll jump in the fray for Fantasy.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Count me in. Let me know about the espn league and when you're gonna do the draft.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:35 pm 
Im down for fantasy, Beats paying $150 for a RL one. Also i've never done one so this would be a good way to learn the general rules and such.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The league has been created. Post or PM me your email for an invite.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:23 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Is this draft live or auto pick with preferences? If It's live then I most likely will not be able to make it due to a meeting at school also it would conflict with raid time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:52 am 

i would enjoy doing this also, good way for me to keep in touch also. if it costs any gold i can give my gold to the bank in october on R and R leave so it can be passed out to winner if i am still not home.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:02 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Evens set the draft time for September 1st at 7 pm (EST). This can be changed though to accommodate more people. I'm sure we'll figure something out before then. Also if you can't make the draft it auto picks highest ranked players according to projections.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:57 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I saw that you moved the draft to 1 AM on a Monday. That shit isn't going to fly. Some of us have real jobs that require us to be awake early and actually function so people don't die or lose tons of money.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:18 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1am Monday is an awful time, how about 7-7:30 pm on a weekday, before raid time. I think that would work with most if not everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:06 am 
Tuesday -thursday im available from 3-7 central time. But yeah that monday thing is no good im inner for work right away sunday night.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:13 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I figured midnight would have worked since it was right after the raid... guess not. I moved it to before the raid on Monday. 7PM. Is this better for everyone?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:32 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

hey if you got room i wouldn't mind joining.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:39 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:24 pm 
I cant do it monday @ 7pm.... Fucking hate you evens.

Like i said, I WORK MONDAY UNTIL 6(CST) which is 7 server and wont get home until roughly 6:45(CST) 7:45(EST or SERVER)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next