[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Skyrim

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Skyrim
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Holy crap, Than. Apparently Blizzard made Skyrim? And they referenced Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Really? Isn't that like a decade old at least by now. This made me laugh pretty hard: "after a long night of fecal frenzy ass assassinations". Mmm I loves me some fecal frenzy action. Maybe Sabrina will drop by and tug on my old taint stick till the sin milk comes out >.>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Is that site actually real or just a massive spoof to make fun of evangelical christians? I really hope its the latter because of how extreme it is. YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR PLAYING SKYRIM REPENT NOW!

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Sigh.. and I just logged on to say I got the game... my timing is horrible, Thanks Than I appreciate the link :p

-- so NO I DID NOT GET THE GAME... AND I DID NOT HAVE ONLY 2 hours of sleep last night.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Used just an elixir when improving it? That is weak. I enchanted a helm, boots, necklace, and ring with + blacksmithing at 100 enchanting with an enchanting potion used. Then I also used a +30% potion when improving my entire daedric armor and weapon set... Then when I enchanted that set I used a plus 30% enchanting potion. Needless to say the game is not hard anymore. I two one pretty much everything and only casters can even hurt me at all. This is on master difficulty. Isn't my epeen so huge? :) All I need to do now is level alchemy so I can make better then 30% potions...

Two-handed and Heavy Armor all the way... Just charge in and start swinging. Who uses stealth?

@ Veroz I have found like 3 different Daedric Bows... I wonder if you are more likely to find them if you went the heavy armor route.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:05 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Dante as far as I can tell thats a real site, Made my eyes bleed laughing. Skyrim looks enjoyable. I miss you misfits sometimes :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:02 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:15 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:58 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

yeah crazy sick game, sitting at about 85 hours and i still have soo much stuff to do haha... add me to steam if ur playing it on there..

steam name: enku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:00 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:43 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:39 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:57 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Finally got around to finishing the main quest couple days ago. Went as high dmg stealth (surprise!). Found a pair of glass daggers late 20's lvl (got ebony during 30's), leveled up smithing to upgrade weapons (smithing is silly. Create 200 iron daggers, and all the sudden I know how to work with ebony and glass!). had 100 sneak by this time with a bit into one-handed and marksman. With dark brotherhood glove and sneak's 15x stealth attack (and 3x bow on the way), was one shotting boss mobs. Just gotta be patient with this path, constantly rolling back to a different spot to reset combat.

Was playing around with destruction caster the past couple days, but went wild with console commands. To answer a question that was put up, maximum smithing seems to be double the current stat. 25% on ring, neck, glove, and boots. Unsure if potion of smithing gives more. Also a note on any caster path - find % cost reduction items to dench asap. Get max enchanting to improve stat enchants, 5/5 on first perk, and get your helm, chest, ring, and neck with 25% reduced cost on the specific school and...well, you do the math.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:06 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The game is nicely balanced at the moment for me level 27 -- sneaky hunter -- very weird for me since I usually like to play warrior type characters. But I enjoy the archery aspect of skyrim.

I have auto loaded a couple of time.. Lydia "I am carrying your burdens" -- keep getting in the way of my arrows and dying. And don't tell me not to use her.. because someone actually has to carry the stuff I loot.

Anyways the question I had was -- in black smithing should you go the heavy armor route or the light armor route. I understand that light armor is better for sneak but there seems to be a talent in heavy to ignore the movement penalty...

Also I still have not chosen whether to go stormdicks or legion... they both seem stupid. Which ones did you commit to?

Stal

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next