Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Zeelos likes men
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:17 pm 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:37 am
Posts: 400
Location: Hunter school
Andrew. His gear is terrible. You can do much better then this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agon- hunter
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:21 pm 
We're still trying to find your successor zeelos. Have yet to find one that lives up to you


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agon- hunter
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:30 pm 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:37 am
Posts: 400
Location: Hunter school
Veroz wrote:
We're still trying to find your successor zeelos. Have yet to find one that lives up to you


Kromewell and I are only a transfer away. But I only activated my account the first week of December after not playing for a year and my gear is much better. So I mean they're really isn't much effort here. O and I got an Ashes of Alar so clearly I'm Phoenix Lord Zeelos now right?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agon- hunter
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:17 pm 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:52 pm
Posts: 320
Location: Ohio
Zeelos wrote:
Veroz wrote:
We're still trying to find your successor zeelos. Have yet to find one that lives up to you


Kromewell and I are only a transfer away. But I only activated my account the first week of December after not playing for a year and my gear is much better. So I mean they're really isn't much effort here. O and I got an Ashes of Alar so clearly I'm Phoenix Lord Zeelos now right?

Transfer back already then.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agon- hunter
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:37 pm 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:37 am
Posts: 400
Location: Hunter school
Krattos wrote:
Zeelos wrote:
Veroz wrote:
We're still trying to find your successor zeelos. Have yet to find one that lives up to you


Kromewell and I are only a transfer away. But I only activated my account the first week of December after not playing for a year and my gear is much better. So I mean they're really isn't much effort here. O and I got an Ashes of Alar so clearly I'm Phoenix Lord Zeelos now right?

Transfer back already then.


We tried to get back in on more then one occasion.


viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10714


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agon- hunter
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 pm 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:52 pm
Posts: 320
Location: Ohio
Zeelos, all wounds heal with time. If you guys really want to comeback and you aren't just joking I think there is a good chance you would be welcomed back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agon- hunter
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:19 pm 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:44 pm
Posts: 976
Location: New York
Zeelos wrote:
Krattos wrote:
Zeelos wrote:
Kromewell and I are only a transfer away. But I only activated my account the first week of December after not playing for a year and my gear is much better. So I mean they're really isn't much effort here. O and I got an Ashes of Alar so clearly I'm Phoenix Lord Zeelos now right?

Transfer back already then.


We tried to get back in on more then one occasion.


http://immortalityguild.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10714


That's the only occasion I can recall. And to be fair, how long after you left was that? Since it was in 2009 I'm thinking not long.

_________________
Wru - 85 Enhancement Shaman
Immortality Guild Master


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Agon- hunter
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:46 am 
Offline
<Immortality>
<Immortality>
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:37 am
Posts: 400
Location: Hunter school
Wru wrote:
Zeelos wrote:
We tried to get back in on more then one occasion.


http://immortalityguild.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10714


That's the only occasion I can recall. And to be fair, how long after you left was that? Since it was in 2009 I'm thinking not long.


Papa Jeff. It was certainly more then once.

I would certainly want to come back, you guys know I always have. I'll talk to Kromewell about it. He's been a tank for a U.S top 5 guild for the last year or so but stopped raiding recently. It would probably be more of a mists of panda thing.

Are you guys doing 10 man or 25 man? And Wru are you raiding?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group