[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Need a tank and a bunch of other peeps for DS

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:32 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

For a weekend run. Say Friday night or Saturday night. If you are interested let me know and post here or or send me an in-game mail :)

Stalyx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

i can on friday night and possibly saturday night from 10:30-11pm until like 2 am EST :p

my dk is mainly geared dps atm with a ehhh tanking set

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:05 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Excellent.. the rest should be easy to fill. Let say Friday at 10:30pm

Stalyx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:38 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

There is already a Friday run at 8 that could use people.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:56 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I have a warlock on horde that id like to bring over so i can join (meh gear)
also got an 84 warrior i plan to gear as prot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

8 is impossible for me Brian :( -- it's 6 in the morning.. I love you guys.. but not that much! :p

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:11 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

i can make the 10:30. i'd go to the 8 pm but i get off work usually 9:30. so this is perfect. i have almost all of roles. Pally tank, warlock, disc priest. those are my 3 most geared alts(they are ds rdy gear wise). let me know

-Voladir

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I think it will be a little easier to send a mass invite.. hopefully we can find some 10 people. Is there anyone who would like to lead this mess? I have never done Regular DS :/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Depending on how Friday will go, I may go with you Stalyx. I have a Prot warr rdy to go and can probably help leading it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:16 am 

I definitely will be in tomorrow, and have a hunter 100% ready to go, and a lock that needs gems and enchants, (would prefer to bring the lock, no problem taking the time to gem and enchant properly should be done anyways). Either one I would be able to bring tomorrow if you need me so I'll hop on and see what's up. If for some reason I'm not on, (the reason being I have the D3 beta and Jesus it's addictive), tell Veroz to text me and I'll hop on. I will definitely work on being on though just in case you need me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:47 am 
I don't understand.....there's already a 10m that runs Friday ( a bit earlier ) that needs people >___________>. People like france...I'm pretty certain the only reason the alt run is on friday was to cater to your schedule or something. I haven't seen you around for it for weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I already explained to you what happened with the last couple weeks and the last time I was there for the run, many othere were not there. Don't single me out when there are other that does the same.

And with what I said previously in the thread, I guess I'll be more direct and say in the case our 10man at 8 is not happening, I will be helping you Stalyx with your run.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:38 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If the 8:00 pm alt run doesnt happen, like the last 2 weeks, i will carry u stalyx.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:25 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Thanks Asgerd.. :) -- 8 people stepped in to carry me... I am not counting badpuppy.. he spent most of his toilet throwing up and collecting shadowy gems :p (hope you feel better)

I must say normal mode is quite fun.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:32 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Running it again this Friday 10:30 --- I am going to assume all who showed up last week possibly might show up this week so I am going to try and save spots. However, I am sure that there are a few who probably would not want to go through the torture of explaining another fight to me -- hence there might be a few open spots.

Thanks

Stalyx

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]