[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - How To Connect to Immo's IRC server/channel

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:38 pm 

If you are behind a router, make sure you have ports 113, and 6667 open.

Get the mirc client:
http://dragongamebot.com/mirc/mirc616.exe

Install, and fill in the personal information it asks and pick your nickname...

ex: [Immo]Preliator

In the IRC window go to tools, and then options.

Select server from the tab on the left.
Set IRC network tab to "All"

Under the IRC Server portion, scroll down and select
EntertheGame

Now press connect, and once you have connected, on the bottom of the window type:

/join #immortality <press>
/join #skullcrusher <press>

**NOTE** THIS DOES NOTHING CURRENTLY ON ENTERTHEGAME**

When you are in the channel with the name you want, register yourself by typing: (you only have to do this once)

/authserv register yournick password <press>

ex: /authserv register [Immo]Preliator password

This makes it so only you can go on this nick and everyone else will not be identified as you :P

To automate the channel joining and identifying yourself everytime you join...:

Go back to Tools, and then Options.
Select "Options" from the scrolling window on the left, and then click the perform tab.

These will auto-execute any commands you put in upon connecting to an IRC server, so

Put in the following

/authserv auth yourpassword
//mode $me +iwx
/join #skullcrusher
/join #immortality

Hit Okay, and you're set to go. The Server should always be set to enterthegame with your nick everytime you connect unless you visit other servers, and you will auto-id yourself upon joining the server and you will auto-join those channels.

NOW GET YOUR ASSES IN THERE AND IDLE!!!

Oh, and if you need a mIRC crack so after 30 days it doesnt bring you to the stupid mIRC website when u load mIRC, then send me a msg and I'll hook you up. :D

Last edited by Quinta on Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:58 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:54 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:10 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:31 pm 

Sticky Me Please :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:32 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Question, whats //mode $me +iwx ? Well, I mean the +iwx part. I use //mode $me +x and i don't know the difference ^^;

Evil centipedes of doom!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:38 am 

i - Invisible Back to Top

This mode allows a nick to hide from a /WHO or a /NAMES command. It also moves the nick from the visible users count to the invisible users count in the /LUSERS command. You can still be found if the user knows your nick.

w - Receive WallOps Back to Top

This mode allows an oper to receive WallOps messages from other opers. This is not used much on DALnet, mainly because it is an unsecure communication medium. WallOps are like ChatOps except that normal users who are +w can view them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:49 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

i cant get this to work :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:00 pm 

I can't either. I've used IRC plenty before but when i join irc.gamesurge.net, i can't find either of the channels you listed above (i join and they're empty)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:38 am 

ahh sorry I posted this a while ago...since then the server has changed to irc.enterthegame.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:28 pm 

Holytony - 70 Priest

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:52 pm 

Post subject: Non-Immo members?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:07 am 

Are non-Immortality members allowed in your MIRC server?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:42 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Unsticky incoming.

Immortality Guild Master

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:07 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:51 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'm still in Skullcrusher IRC.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]