[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - So, whats the dumbest thing you've ever done in game?

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:16 pm 

My personal worst fk up was in SM, on my priest. We had just finished clearing the front part of the cathedral and we were medding up. It was really late and I was pretty drunk so I tried to mind control Whitemane. Well unbeknownst to me the side areas were also filled with mobs who all came rushing at our group! In retrospect it was pretty funny but I learned a valuable lesson: don't mind control a boss mob your first time in an instance without telling anyone in your group you are going to do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:53 pm 

When I dropped my mouse and ran into Onyxia...OH WAIT.

lol...seriously..it was cute...mcfinn :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:07 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Only "dumb" thing I can think of is when i was new to the game ( lvl 18 ) and took that blue cape off van cleef. I didn't know what bop was at the time though. Hm then I got made fun of for the longest time. =(

I bet Bei remembers that >.> <.<

Evil centipedes of doom!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:38 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

probably when i was with a 5 man in strat ( me valaden, quk, fax and afic i think) and i used MC when i was told not to and wiped us right before balzazzar :( i was told to /gquit that night by fax and hes been giving me a hard time since :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:46 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Not paying attention in MC during the Baron fight... had ignite mana on me, and decided i need to lifetap when I ran OOM, effectively killing myself in the process.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:37 am 
Allowing shrew to come to Molten core.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:38 am 

my list is too long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:56 am 

Ive got a few good ones. First is when I FINALLY got finkles skinner. Got a little excited and tried to skin the first mob in the generals room alive. It led to a nice wipe (actually, I was stealthed and didnt realize I had a dot on me, came out of stealth, and kept running forward, but everyone who was there will say that I tried to skin the dragons alive =D)

Other big mistake I made was not taking a screen shot of Preliator messaging me that HE was the one who pulled all the extra mobs in that 20+ person strath raid that I supposedely wiped. Thats right, it was PRELIATOR!!! bum bum bummmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:17 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

dumbest thing i've ever done in this game was create a character. I now have about 3months of playtime racked up or so. stupid stupid me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:16 pm 

I left the guild and soon realized that other people who play this game are idiots.

Beat that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:16 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Accidently looting the blood off the General in UBRS (quest for onyxia)....... rolling a Paladin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:50 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:05 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:39 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Evil centipedes of doom!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:16 pm 

Through Victory I gain Immortality.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next