Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:45 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hello everyone

As the title states, I'm looking to bring in 2 or more priests into the guild. In addition to knowing the guild rules well (RPP, member preference, etc.) and the normal application process, I wanted to state the spec requirements at the moment for those that are recruited so this is not an issue.

in the Disc. Tree
at least 21 pts --- down thru mental strength (+%10 more mana)and including mental agility AND inner focus

in the Holy Tree
at least 20 pts.---down thru Inspiration (5pts) AND sublety (5pts).

The other 10 pts can be distributed as you like. 10 more in disc to get the Spi. buff. 10 in holy, or any combination of the 2.

If you are interested in joining Please post an application on our forums and speak to me in game.

Important note:
We would like ACTIVE priests. Ones that can be counted on for raids and such, as well as priests that do enjoy spending off nights (or days for that matter) PvPing (be it alterac, warsong, or some other method)

Forward any question you might have to Gunsmoke (also a priest and our guild master) or myself!

Thanks a ton!
Paladeus

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]