Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:11 pm 

I am always curious, since true RPers do not use vent / teamspeak, how do they down bosses (esp. Mc / onyxia / bwl).

MT: "yarrrr kind paladin, bless me as you bless kings"

paladin: "i obey thee, brave warrior"

randomguy#1: "let us begin the charge on the evil dragon, brothers, for I am in an unholy hurry to heal my fine strumpet's agro"

thestrategyguy: "i ask for your attention, kind companions, for before us is Onyxia, the mother of black dragonkin, dangerous beast she is, yarrr"

randomguy#2: "may I receive a Mark of the Wild, kind druids"

randomguy#3: "...as i slew the undead monster, another one crawled behind me, with poison dripping from the ragged blade..."

strategyguy: "attention, my good followers, i shall tell thee how we will attack this magnificent beast of immense proportion with success"

randomguy#4: "...and so i summoned the great spirit of the Unnamed ones, who command the realm, those who can bring justice to this world and pleaded, begged to give me justice. For the bastard child's name was of dangerous nature, as such names will surely bring downfall of this realm!"

strategyguy: "YARR CLOSE YOUR ENDLESS MOUTHS YOU USELESS WORMS AND HEAR YE HEAR YE FOR I SHALL TELL THEE ABOUT THE EVIL DRAGONMOTHER WE ARE TO FACE"

everyone: "..."

strategyguy: "her chamber has a shape of an egg and the egg is where the main danger lies! As thee enter the chamber, the east and to west will be her eggs and a true trap they are (YARR), and fool be that, who steps to them.

strategyguy: "Brick Longbeard shall be first to enter the lair and agravate the evil beast, for she will surely turn to attempt and incinerate him"

MT: "YARRR, bless me as you bless kings, brother paladin, YARR"

randomguy#1: "oh so afraid I am, we are all doomed!! The beast has no mercy, she will slay us all with fiery breath"

randomguy#2: "he is going mad surely, why is he running to agravate the dragon, he is a mere mage!"

randomguy#3: "Stop, fool, you will destroy us all!"

Onyxia: "How fruitious, the foolish roleplayers came to feed me"

randomguy#1: "LEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOYYYY JENKINNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Onyxia: "Learn your place, mortal!"

strategyguy: "wow.... gg noobs, im hearthing, bye"

MT: "LET THEM COME, BRICK LONGBEARD FEARS NO DRAGON"

Taken from: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 881139&P=1

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]