Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Lost Lore 1.9
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:47 pm 

A Human Warrior, Dwarf Hunter and a Night Elf Priest embark upon an adventure within the scorching land of Silithus. Not a day into their journey, parched from the radiant sun and unforgiving heat the heroic few stop for rest beneath the shade of an ominous rock formation perched in the middle of the unforsaken lands. The powerful Human Warrior pulls forth from his bag the finest bottle of wine from the mighty city of Stormwind that the Dwarf and Night Elf have ever seen. Without hesitation or word the Warrior pulls out the newly capped cork with his teeth, spitting it on the ground with no regard, takes but a mere sip, throws the bottle into the air and slices it in two with his illustrious sword.

Baffled by his actions, while being a lover of finer alcoholic beverages himself, the stout Dwarf pleads, “What are you doing?!” he continues, “That was the finest bottle of wine I my old Dwarf eyes have ever seen!” he cried. The Human chuckles and proceeds, “In Stormwind, the wine flows like the rivers of Horde blood spilt by my elders”.

Seemingly unfazed by the Humans actions the Night Elf pulls from the throws of his bag a bottle of the purest Moon well water the party has ever laid eyes on. In inherent arrogant fashion, for Night Elves were known for their arrogance, he takes but a swig from the crystal adorned bottle, throws it into the air…however it falls into the sand as he is still trying to cast his Holy Smite on it, begrudgingly he finishes his spell and destroys the glorious bottle where it lay without cause.

After finishing a hearty laugh the human exclaims, “Great Night Elf, in my many days upon this blessed land have I nay seen water of such great quality and you throw it aside as if sprung forth from the wells of Felwood!.” Prideful, the Night Elf goes on to say, “In Darnassus, the Moon well water flows like the unending wind amongst the trees in our sacred forests.”

Without missing a beat, the stout Dwarf raises from his perch in the warm sand, pulls forth the finest bottle of brew from Ironforge, chugs down every last drop, grabbing his mighty gun in one hand and one shots the Night Elf Priest…..without hesitation, he gently stows the empty bottle of brew in his bag…

Baffled by actions, the Human cries, “What are doing!!? You just killed the Night Elf!”…After little thought, the Dwarf goes on, “In Ironforge the bottles are worth a copper.”

Sayb_ Dragonblight Alliance

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]