Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Abom Wing
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:46 am 

After spending a few hours crashing while trying to do the Deathknight wing we decided to take a shot at the Abomination Wing.

We didn't run into any major issues in this wing until we hit the "Monstrosity Packs".

Not sure if you guys experimented with the sewage slimes, who spawn all the fucking time from Grubbulos, but I tried out a Nature Resistance test on these guys.

With only the Druid mark for 20NR I stood in their slime cloud and took anywhere from 250-350 damage each tick. On our next pull I put on full NR gear and with the Hunter NR Aura I had 311NR. I then stood in their slime cloud and took 250-350 damage per tick. I checked and double checked my combat log, not a single full or partial resist.

Wonder if it is intended not to resist a slime cloud that states it is NR damage. And how do you have undead Slimes?

The embalming slime room is a blast - we got owned quick the first time. After that it was pretty fun to watch them all stack on one another while a hunter kited them in circle.

So we come to the Monstrosity pack. I think because we didnt have many warriors these guys owned us good. Since, both the Surgical Assistants and Mad Scientists do Shadow based damage (Mind Flay/Mana Burn) we thought about trying a Warlock Tanking AE strat, but alas we did not get to try this since we couldn't handle the Monstrosity totems and fears on previous "Standard Off tank, burn the Monstrosity" attempts. After a few wipes and reclears to Patchwerks room it was too late to try or Warlock Tanking AE strat.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]