Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: My booting.......
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:01 am 

Well, I kind of heard through the grapevine of why I was booted from Immortality today. First off, I am not going to bitch and I want to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to fight alongside each and every one of you. A few days ago, someone in IF had said somethings about President Bush that had got under my skin (go figure politics causing an argument). For those of you who don't know I am in the military, and no one ever speaks bad about our Commander, and frankly regardless of how good or bad he is you shouldn't speak poorly of him because he is our President. I quote "Bush is a worthless pile of ^%$, and I would like to see him try and attack France or Canada"! I thought that was humorous. But I did say some things, which I completely meant because the guy was being an asshole, and others had felt the same. Unfortunately it was the wrong place and the wrong time. So I pay the consequences of my actions. But, I am upset there was no hearing of my side before the action was made. Frankly that makes you a coward just like the person who "told" on me. How can you be an officer of a guild and not listen to your people? Maybe Epoch had the right idea!! Good luck in your battles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:56 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1) Uphold Honor for our Guild
As a member of Immortality you are an example of what we represent. Anything you do directly reflects on everyone, so make sure you use common sense before doing anything that will make people look down on Immortality.

As quoted directly from our public rules that are available to everyone. You agreed to these rules when you joined us, and what you were saying in GENERAL CHAT in Ironforge was completely inappropriate and unacceptable. There was no reason to listen to your side of it before removal, what you were saying deemed immediate removal of "Immortality" under your name.

Regardless of whatever the other person was saying I dont have any say over what he does. Nor do I have say over what you do. But the second you crossed that line I had no reason not to remove you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]