[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - VARGOTH R BEST

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:58 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:20 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject: Re: VARGOTH R BEST
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:37 pm 

Its story time with Vargoth.

Long ago, when the game was just born, Vargoth saw a guild and knew he wanted to be in it. It stood for strength to the Alliance and death to the Horde. To wear its tabard was a thing of pride and glory. Vargoth saw many times how those of Immortality's ranks spread fear amoung its enemies and hope in the hearts of its friends.

For a long time Vargoth wished to be counted one of its members but knew there was no chance. There were too many inside who, for petty reasons, discriminated against the Great One. ...so Vargoth waited.

As time went on, so much time, Vargoth achieved many things and won many victories and much individual glory...but always there was a longing to come home to where he felt he should rightly be. ...and then one day a miracle happened.

To the sound of a DING Vargoth was finally invited to the only place he ever really would want to be, and then he came home. Home to Immortality.

P.S. if when you read this you cried man tears then you need not be ashamed. This is the most beautiful story ever told.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:06 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Your story inspires me to log on and boot your scrub ass out of the guild!

Much Love!

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:58 am 

Who the fuck invited Vargoth, anyway?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:51 am 

your mom

now, lets get to work on my Immo sig Gignor, chop chop.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:32 pm 

Don't do those anymore, pumpkin. :gnomesmile:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:41 pm 

when i hit u i just do too much trauma
then rend is up and you're runnin like Osama
on the forums n00bs get pwned up in the drama
i ain't your friend, fuck you and your fuckin mama
step to me and i'll call you out
fan boys want my babies, thats what they all about
so punk ass, scrubs QQ for much needed aid
just say the name Vargoth and it brings a raid
can't c me, the Great One all things devours
all you can try to do is dodge, but guess what? OVERPOWERS!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 pm 

your mother's a whore, trebek.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:53 am 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:46 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Gignor please don't insult Vanilla Ice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:54 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:55 pm 

I get on yalls forum for the first time in prolly 6 months and the first thing i see is "VARGOTH R BEST". I love it! lol. I can't believe you can still pull this 2 years later. See yall around.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:19 am 

Some people just don't know when to lie down and die, Yamdev.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:58 pm 

bump

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next