[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:04 am 

Sooo since I've stopped playing WoW, I've resorted to bits of console gaming and such.

I started playing Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike again and they have updated NetPlay a lot since Kaillera was introduced (for those that know what I'm talking about). I have the PS2 version but there's no online play.

Come join me on GGPO and play some good ol' arcade fighting. It is better than World of Warcraft Arena.

http://ggpo.net - You need to download and install Adobe AIR because the installation nabs a few updates when it sets up. It also installs the Final Burn Alpha emulator as well as the Kaillera netcode DLL.

CHD file - http://rapidshare.com/files/123752184/33s000.chd.html ; put this chd file in it's own folder labeled "sfiii3"
ROM - http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/45413 ... uture.html
Bios (Japanese) - http://www.rom-world.com/file.php?id=35842 ; rename this to sfiii3n.zip

Once you're in the ROMS DIR, you should have sfiii3 folder and two zip files to run SFIII:3S.

Starting up!

Run the game and hit F5 to configure your keybindings/mappings. Unfortunately for most of you, you'll likely have to play with keyboard unless you have an input switch like other players do, I use my PlayStation 2 controller to play with a . I may pick up an actual arcade joystick since they're releasing Street Fighter IV for the PC as well. :D

Using GGPO

First you need to register on their website. Same login/pw is used to go into the client. Once you are in, you are in the main lobby chat room. On the left side you'll be able to pick the current supported games and go into those lobbies. Once you're in it, you can challenge other people to matches or spectate matches if available. It's pretty user friendly so there shouldn't be any problem.

Links of interest!

http://romnation.net - Many ROMs, I also play some Super PUZZLE FIGHTER II Turbo (get this! It's really fun), Marvel Vs Capcom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Fighter_III

http://youtube.com/user/TheShend - Lots of archived tournament matches! And I mean A LOT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:10 am 

http://www.denjin-video.com - Got some videos with English commentators for tournaments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:28 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I suck at fighters in general, but I'll pwn your face at Tetris Attack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:38 am 

This looks like a good joystick to get/make.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:51 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

lololol...

Unfortunatly I cannot join since SF is Asian Only.

I Play WC3 TFT from time to time if anyone wishes they could get smoked by Me again. And No not Dota, Thats for the kids with ADD who brains cannot Multitask.

Also

Soul Caliber 3 will be Jesus on wheels. Literally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:19 pm 

LOL Soul Caliber. Garbage.

On that note, new one coming out soon. Yoda and Vader making appearances! I'm gonna pick up the Xbox360 version.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:19 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:28 pm 

gakuto, lemmeknow when soul ccaliber is out, ill get it and own you on xbox. toss your salad the right way son. also, eat a cock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:49 pm 

Hmm, not much of a Soul Caliber player, but if I get some time to learn it, I'm sure I will whoop your monkey ass because I'm Asian and I am genetically made to excel in such games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:37 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:00 pm 

[flash width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/v/eD3gL3WYQoY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

fuck soul calibur

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:28 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

[video width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/v/RitymNVvJEk[/video]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:35 am 

Lol can we even vote niggerdak?? I'm legal but I think I'd have to go to my embassy and do some paper work and stuff. If it wasnt so much work I'd vote

PS: I did vote for Chavez from here tho :D, god bless him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:50 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

pq no me la acaricias DMZ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:21 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Yo he votado demasiadas veces en mi vida, puta es una huevada q no toma nada de tiempo no se porque a la gente le llegar al pincho votar, como si fueran a hacer algo mas interesante un dia cualquiera a esa hora.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next