[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - next immo gathering

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: next immo gathering
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:00 pm 
so whens the next immo gathering?? i want to try and get to it b4 we go to afgan.

Post subject: Re: next immo gathering
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:03 pm 

I was just thinking about this yesterday... We need one in the Southeast so I can go... Hell if you guys wanna come to Florida my house is open and has PLENTY of room.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:20 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

yamdevs house! dibs on the bathtub

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:20 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:36 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Dante should host next one.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:19 pm 

I definetly have to agree with you Guns... DANTE!!! Host the next immo gathering please!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:15 am 

Mikey... aka healinjulio is LOOOOOOOODEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

we can all chill at his house.. hes got a plasma tv for drunken halo.. that was fun..

oh anyway yeah. big house. and his mom looks like wendy whoppers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:37 am 

Ok Dante... fair enough. How about we have it somewhere in your general area then. Marietta, Georgia. My uncle is the VP of Crestwood Suites and Sunsuites. They have one in Marietta... I could get a bunch of hotel rooms there at a discount. Prolly like 50 a night... versus the regular 100 or 120 something. I would do it as my house but it would probably be easier to get the peeps in SC, NC, and Tenn to come to GA rather than to Florida. Omg im so tired...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:28 am 
well w.e we decide PLEASE let me know asap cuz i might be getting shipped off in may and if so then ill either have to try to make time during my deployment to come or im gonna have to figure out a time that i can come on like a weekend or something since i dont have to work on weekends and most holidays. i really want to see u guys though and finally make it to one of our gatherings ugh... anyways gettin on a plane soon im sooo happy cant wait!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 pm 

Someone please feel free to step up and set this up. You provide the house and set it up... and I'll take care of all the alchohol. Don't worry my fellow alchoholics there will be enough :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:37 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I offer Murakumo's house for the next gathering, just come down here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:45 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

pic of the party if eo runs it

one of the ladies if yamdev runs it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:19 pm 
Friend and Family
Friend and Family

hahahahahahahahaha

D2L... I fucking love you

hahahaahahaha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:32 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

omg hahahahahahaha

but yeah if any of u ever come to peru, my house is your house. :

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next