[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - LF Website Input

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: LF Website Input
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:24 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I threw this up in the past two days, but I'm sure there are plenty of things to be fixed/changed.

Post any suggestions or bug reports here.

Immortality Guild Master

Post subject: Re: LF Website Input
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:28 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

This layout isn't necessarily permanent either, so input on things like layout and whatnot would be appreciated also.

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:41 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Member status?

Warhammer side of the forums coming back?

Load times seem really slow for me too. Is this just me or have others noticed it as well?

Edit: I like the Immo cross you get in the address bar :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:43 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The load times will be bad the first time through the site every time after I purge the cache. And seeing how I'm making a lot of edits to the layout and theme I am purging the cache a lot.

About the warhammer site, for now you'll have to use

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:49 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I dont stay logged on when I leave the site. Other then that running pretty smooth

Your friendly neighborhood Shadow Priest!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:51 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

pretty bloated package
might want to turn off some crap

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:59 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:00 am 

damm this website is not retard-friendly like the old one :( . How's WOTLK?? whos gonna be the first lvl 80?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:05 am 

Call me conservative, but I hate the new look... :(
The big fat navigation bar to the left makes the forum look all squished, and it has become harder distinguishing peoples names.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:06 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:55 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I don't think I've ever seen a forum with avatars on the right hand side instead of the left.... its kinda awkward currently but I suppose its something I could get used to.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:03 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I think if the "Navigator", "Online users", and search function were trimmed down to something smaller that could fit on a horitzontal frame running at the top / bottom of the page, it would make the forum look better because it would give it more room, and also take away the need to scroll left and right which always annoyed me with the old website because of mageeta's stupid screenshots...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Is there an option to add who created to the thread when you're viewing the forums in addition to the last poster?

kekekekekek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:35 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

A couple more suggestions...

1. Redirect us to the portal after a successful login instead of the forum page.
2. Increase resolution on the forum page.....shrink all of the text to fit more and minimize the need to scroll.

Also, more times than not, the pictures categorizing each subtopic on the forum page are showing up distorted for me. They are overly wide and stretched in a weird way. Sometimes they show up fine.

I'm using IE 7 and running 1280x1024.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next