[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Goodbye Immortality

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Goodbye Immortality
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:42 pm 

I withstood it as long as I could, but I'm just not happy in Immortality anymore. I have some great friends in here, and I'll miss some of you, but there's others that I really just can't be in the same guild with anymore, and that makes the game no fun for me. I won't name names, because I don't want my leaving to be all laced with drama and namecalling. God knows there's enough of that bullshit already. I only say this because I'm sure there are some that would want to know why I left, so there it is. Just know that I wish you all the best of luck.

And last but not least, the shout outs. Don't be offended if you're not listed. I just probably didn't get to know you that well. That, or I didn't like you.

Dante - Loved the no-nonsense leadership while it lasted. Hate that you had to retire, but after all, it IS a game. See you around, bro.

Guns - Hate that I never got to join while you were in charge. I probably would have enjoyed your leadership style too, especially after reading the "GUNSMOKE RAMPAGE LOL" post. Keep in touch.

Wru - Enjoyed being your fellow enhancement buddy, but really hated the LOL UR RECRUIT NOW surprise mid-raid. All things considered, I think you're doing a great job with the load on your shoulders. GL with it.

Stalyx - You were a good friend, a respectful guildmate, and a good leader, when you had the patience for it lol. Don't be a stranger, and see you around.

Wray - Keep fightin the good fight over there bro. I'm prayin for you.

Fleas - Thanks for free enchants! And hope you enjoy the tip I slipped you before you noticed lol.

Rena - Thanks for being one of the few people willing to help a lowbie priest out while staring at an end boss w/ no tank. That's what good guildies do, so thanks for being one.

Imidril - You're an unbelievable player, regardless of whether you're tanking, DPSing or just leveling. ; ) And thanks for helping out my friend when he needed it.

Holyvanz - Pick a gayer name next time. ; ) Hasta luego, hermano.

Augustt - Didn't get to know you that well, but at least I spelled your name right, EVERY time.

Borys - Thanks for all the melee tips when I first joined. If it wasn't for you, I might have had to be your F/F. ; )

Briandek - You're a good friend, and a great guildie. Much <3 for you, bro. Don't be a stranger.

Ryudra - Still the ONLY Frenchman I like. For some reason, the accent is sexy when it's you. ; ) Take care buddy.

Floraliza - Yes, I'm still available to drunkheal for you anytime. ; )

Kumo - Well, I'd say something, but [Murakumo] is Away From Keyboard: Away from Keyboard

Hackle - I fuckin love you man, fuck. Fucking fuck, you fuck.

Healinjulio - See you around for world pvp. ; )

Hotevilchick - GL with your deployments, and keep in touch. You'll be in my prayers too for your next deployment.

Jasolas - Thanks for the rogue-ish advice, and theorycrafting chats, and for respecting my spec, even though it's not as pimp as yours. : )

Jingy - I honestly don't know if I love you or if I hate you, but you're entertaining, I'll give you that.

Lennis - No more fat jokes, I promise.

Krom - I really left because I couldn't stand to be teabagged by you in raids. = (

Yamdev - I really am proud of you for your RL shit, bro, but holy shit you level slow. Keep in touch, homie.

Bigjoan - You, sir, are the most amusing arena partner ever. Thanks for the laughs.

Misstickle - Thanks for the mut tips, and general rogue knowledge. See ya in WG.

Moonstone - Troll more kthx.

Snozz - I LOVE YOU MAN

Photek - The slightly better version of Jingy, with a sexier voice.

Ragez - I'll never understand why they pick on my accent but not yours. = ( Thanks for the 10 man faith.

Reynah - Thanks for all the rezzes. Without you, I might still be lying dead somewhere in BT...

Vargoth - Good to see you finally made it home.

Linky - It was good to be back in the same guild with you again. Keep in touch, bro.

Darklord - We'll continue to paint the world red with horde blood, sir. Don't doubt it.

I'm gonna stop there. The list is gettin too long, and I'm not dying. I'm just a whisper away if any of you need me. Take care, and see yall around.

*edit*
Evenstars - ILU DON'T KICK MAH F/F'S!

Post subject: Re: Goodbye Immortality
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:50 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

:(

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Best of luck to you Greg!

Cheers!

Stalyx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:35 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Since I didn't have time in GChat before you decided to quit and since I don't want to use whispers because purple hurts my eyes.

o/ - May the redneck-ness be with you always.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:36 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Take care. Hit me up if you need enchants :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:01 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I've said this before and i'll say it again greg.

Don't ever thank me. Thank you!! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have a home here :)

Best of luck and I hope to see you around

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:21 pm 

I really hate to see you go... but have no worries I will stay in touch. I've known you longer than anyone in Immo. I love you man, in a non homosexual way of course. Talk to you soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:52 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Ok. I love you. buh bye.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:26 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Gregory!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:41 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Thanks for the kind words. Catch ya later Greg.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:56 pm 
Friend and Family
Friend and Family

"Wuts goin on n here gusy?"

You asked for it!

See you around man.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]