[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Hot naked chicks. (Not really.) Just pixels.

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:50 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Been awhile since I posted an update. Perhaps some people are curious what I've been up to.
Not sure how many of the old schoolers actually check in though. :(

Been just over a year since quitting WOW. Gave WAR a trial. Wasn't so great.

I also quit my dayjob back in August or so.
I was able to pick up a few odd jobs, a number of which were published. A pinup, cover or two. A couple children stories.
The big job I've been working on now is, Maybe. A 3 issue, 46p each triology of comics that will be published in Belguim.

Won't hotlink it all. I'll just give you guys the directory. You can see .jpg samples of pretty much the entire first issue. (Without words.) I could give you a link to the first half in Dutch..
Lots of nudity and a sex scene is involved. Otherwise its a drama. and turns into a murder drama.
http://www.mbirkhofer.com/artwork/Maybe/

Heres a few choices out of the comic
pg9. (this was the first page I did of the comic, as a test page.)
pg18.
pg42.

Kristof Spaey is doing the lineart, pencils and inks.
I am of course coloring.
here's his deviantart gallery.
http://kristofspaey.deviantart.com/

Here's some more eyecandy, that might be interesting.
These are samples for Steve LeCouilliard's Una the Blade.
Steve is a terrific writer/penciller. Creator of Much the Millers son as well.
His deviantart.
http://fearlessfosdick.deviantart.com/
You can view the pages below with text on his gallery. Check it out, as the text does make it more awesome.

Post subject: Re: Hot naked chicks.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:15 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

awesome job!!! keep the good work my friend. And come back to WoW!!!

<3 from your Favorite AFK Paladin

Murakumo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I would ask why the last picture in that directory is just a RL pic of girls in thongs spanking each other... but meh I suppose the fact that it is is reason enough.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:14 pm 

Awesome work, Cal. I'm pretty sure that "Belgium", though. :wink:
Maybe you can make a name for yourself in Europe :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:00 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:15 am 

Haha, no! We actually do not have one common language across Europe, you know :wink:
Pure gibberish, that is. Dutch and Danish, not the same!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

A poster for a comics quiz.
Lineart by Kristof again.
there will be text added etc.
This thing was huge. 7000x10000ish at 600dpi.

Got some spare time now. Need to find a new job.
Doing some drawing and speed painting in the mean time.

Would anyone pay $50-75 for character portraits?! :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:02 pm 

Hey Caliane -

Stuff looks great man! Congrats on getting the job for the Belgium issue, that's pretty sweet! Glad to hear you are doing okay, a few of us old schoolers still check around here from time to time. :) Take care.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:03 am 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Looks good, Cal.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:00 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Ha. thanks james.

Tons of newer stuff up on my DA.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:38 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Casia Dias.
Shadowdancer/cat burglar/assassin.
I have her story fleshed out quite a bit.
I even did some story boards at one point.

Calias was named after Casia. And Caliane was named after Calias.

She lives in Faerun, not Azeroth, btw.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:47 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Very impressive Cal! Long time no talk.. I was wondering what you were up to, but now I know. I love all of it, very nice.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:00 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Nice job as always, Cal. Glad to see your talent is going to use!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]