[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Paused - Death Knight

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Paused - Death Knight
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:49 pm 

Character Name: Paused
Character Class: Death Knight
Days Played: 16days 15hrs
Days Played at 80:9days 20hrs
Alt(s): Ghuts ( 80 prot warrior )

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Age 17
Background: Iv been playing wow since 2006 started off as a horde rogue on laughing skull. Later Quite wow after taking Gladiator in season 1 and started playing again back in late 2007 with some Real Life Friends. Most of my time on wow is spent PVP'ing which to be honest is what i enjoy the most out of the game, But i think its time for a lil Switch up. So im looking to join a true raiding guild!

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Hmm guilds? Well i was in Death and decay for a while... but i didn't really enjoy being with that guild. So i left for PVP Guild.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Either in game : Paused or Ghuts
or
Email: Bmxpassion@gmail.com

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Paused

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

Core 2 duo 2.4ghz / Gforce 8600gt M / 2gb Ram
Cable internet
Max setting : yes

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW.

PreBC: All Major instances Cleared
BC: All but illidan ( I didnt raid much in BC i was more PVP minded)
Wrath: All 25 and 10man's cleared

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
No

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight.

Available Any Night but Tuesday nights, Tuesday night i have a work meeting i cant miss.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
Note: PVP interface as well as thats on the Tourny realm

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

O.o AFk house on fire ?

13. General Comments about yourself to us.

general comments, hmm ... well im always lookin to learn new things try new things and become better at everything that i do. In life i am a Video Editor / Graphics artist ... so im constantly looking for new and creative things.

im willing to respec / Farm / help out guildees as long as it is a support to the guild

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:00 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Are you applying as a tank or DPS?

What spec do you run currently for your role?

What spec are you going to run come 3.1?

What is your rotation for maximum DPS/TPS?

You are currently logged out in PVP gear.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:17 pm 

Are you applying as a tank or DPS?
Well id preffer DPS, but i can also tank

What spec do you run currently for your role?
Spec wise i run multi specs usualy 0/20/51 but also i really like 19/51/0

What spec are you going to run come 3.1?
3.1 i really havnt decided what spec i want. im waiting for the final Talent Tree to come out
Willing to spec anything to be honest

What is your rotation for maximum DPS/TPS?
Current Rotation: IT / Plague / Blood boil / Blood Boil / plague / IT / IT / IT / IT - Rinse and repeat
I also have pet and Gargoyle

You are currently logged out in PVP gear.

yes im sorry, ill Log out with pve gear on

Last edited by Paused on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:30 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

That's a weird rotation.... you use blood boil on single target dps instead of scourge strike? And even if that were your tanking rotation...thats just wrong. And if thats AoE dps...you're missing pestilence (and howling blast as frost).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:25 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Why the hell do your specs only have 70 talent points?

Why did you gem for Spell Penetration?

Neither of those specs you listed are close to cookie cutter builds, explain your reasoning behind them.

BB on single target DPS? Really?

Your rotation is missing a RP dump and three runes.

Why don't you know what you're speccing in 3.1, part of being in a cutting edge guild is knowing the content before it's released, your application fails to deliver on that.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:39 pm 

Last edited by Paused on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:57 pm 
For your 0/20/51 spec, do you have one that doesn't implement soooooo many pvp talents???

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:00 pm 
One more thing, paymonster's spec is a pvp spec. Also for frost dps you dont use plague strike atm. The rotation is Blood tap, Icy touch, Oblit, Oblit, Blood strike, RP dump, Icy touch, Oblit, Oblit, Blood strike, RP dump repeat.

Edit: Do you have a full PvE set because your stats are very lacking.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:13 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:14 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:46 pm 

do you do 2's with a holy pally?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:48 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:46 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

In your original rotation you listed Blood Boil.... then you later listed Blood Strike. Huge difference....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:51 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:03 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Spell pen gems for a dk....? No.. no.. NO.

NO.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next