[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Alx- 80 Shadow Priest

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Alx- 80 Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:18 pm 

Character Name: Alx
Character Class: Priest
Days Played: 116 Days
Days Played at 80: 4 Days
Alt(s): None of significance on this server

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I'm 16...born in the NYC grew up in Georgia. Been playing this game since a few months after it came out, originally played a rogue but switched to this priest a while before BC came out. Raided in one of the top guilds on my old server of Smolderthorn back in TBC (Eminence). Decided to switch here for friends about a month ago and havent been in a real guild since =P

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? No real guild on this server; many back on Smolderthorn, the last one being Eminence. I came here because of RL friends just to play with them.

3. What is the best way to contact you? In game chat, in game mail most likely.

4. How did you hear about us? From my friend and looking at the SC forums.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. That's my shadow set, even though my gear isn't perfect i can still pull easily over 3k dps almost all the time...which is more than i can say about most spriests ive seen here. I also have some healing pieces i switch out to heal with since i'm a pretty decent healer as well and will do so when neccesary.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Both

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? Depends which computer, both have a couple gigs of RAM and one has a more up to date graphics card than the other although i generally don't have major problems running WoW on either of them during raids.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW. Vanilla WoW- MC, BWL, ZG, AQ 20, and some AQ 40; BC- Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, and some Sunwell (All pre-3.0). WoTLK- I've done everything at least once.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru? I have Hand of A'dal, got it pre-3.0 as well

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. I can make those nights and times just about every night.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. Wouldn't do me much good right now seeing as i usually play on my desktop and am on the laptop atm.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? Probably go afk 5 minutes, grab the laptop and run outside and steal the neighbors connection as my house burns down...and i might call the fire department at some point.

13. General Comments about yourself to us. I'm pretty sure i said everything. Oh yeah, and i don't suck and or fail.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Green trinket?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:52 am 

I've tried to replace it...i can honestly say i havent seen anything better and i already have the badge one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:30 am 
Just because he doesn't have epics doesn't make him a bad player?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:25 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:27 pm 

Yes, i'm aware of that one...i don't need the hit rating though, so in the end it wouldn't even end up being better

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:05 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I dont see much effort to improve your gear.....First off enchants...Bad helm enchant, no shoulder enchant, no chest, bad spell power enchant on weapon and no boot enchant. Second off gems....two gems are messed up the spellpower/stam and the spellpower/haste Crit is amazing never gem haste. Stam....i mean its not bad but spirit would be so much better. Third is gear.....so many craftable/easy upgrades could be gotten in a day.

Saying that spec is good and with a little more dedication to your character I think we could possibly consider you.....providing your DPS and awareness are decent...but in the future before you apply to a top raiding guild you should focus more on making the best with what you have.

Thanks but untill I see some improvement I am gonna deny this app and request it be locked.

Alx if you want to talk PM me here or in game

~Seth

Your friendly neighborhood Shadow Priest!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]