Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:29 pm 

Character Name: diegomar
Character Class: paladin
Days Played: 28 days
Days Played at 80: 14days
Alt(s): dhalvos lvl 80 fury warrior , diegoo lvl 80 surv hunter , matic lvl 80 combat rogue

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? i am 21 years old and i am from belgium i work in the construction business and my hobby's are playing soccer

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? i was in sworn but then i left it because a RL firend asked me to help him with his own guild but that turned out as a failure . then i joined delight and whole the riad squad left the guild becasue there was a fight between the officer's and the gm .

3. What is the best way to contact you? in game or here on the forum i will check it often

4. How did you hear about us? i did some hc's with people from the guild and it was a good experience .

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Diegomar

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? yes have both

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
yes i can handle max settings raided naxx 25 before and had no problems at all

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW.
BC : not much because i started when BC was allready long out but did kara few times . Wotlk : Naxx 10/25 malygos 10/25 OS 10/25 and 25 with 1 drake up

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
nope

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight.
i can play from 18.00 till midnight or a litlle longer every day from the week and in weekends from 10.00 till late at night

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
sorry but i think my SS's are bugged but i can tell you i use bartender 4 , pallypower , omen , deadly boss mods ,

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
run as fast as possy to my brother in law to continue the raid with you guy's :P funny question to be honest :D

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
well i wanan be a part of the good team you allready have and i would give myself 100% :) Ty for reading the apply

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:03 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Wong continent. This is a US server.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:34 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]