[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Ryee - 80 - Elemental Shaman

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:13 am 

Character Name: Ryee
Character Class: Shaman
Days Played: 110 days
Days Played at 80: 25 days
Alt(s): Ryee v1.0 (70), Drayah (70), Geosauce (68)

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My name's Joey...I'm 23 and am from Charleston, SC.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Immortality - Left when Wray kicked me out. Ah the good ole days.
Wendigo Brewing Co. - Didn't move to Alterac Mountain with them.
Forgotten Prophets - Still here.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game. Almost always on my shaman.

4. How did you hear about us?
Surter talks a lot in trade chat, so I got curious.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
2.40 GHz Quad Core Processor, nVidia GeForce GTX 260, 3 gb ram...I'll be OK.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW.
Cleared all of Vanilla WoW with Immo/WBC. Stopped at Reliquary of Souls in BT (went back later at 80 and finished). Done Naxx10/25, Maly10/25, Sarth10/25 2D.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
Yes and Yes.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight.
Available whenever. Have a really flexible work schedule so times aren't an issue.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Just move my monitor down to the floor so I could breathe the non-smoke filled air and wait for the FD to arrive.

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
Looking for a more serious raiding guild to do content with. I'm friendly, fabulous, and fun in bed (ask Evenstars). I have no idea if you even need an elemental shaman, but I figured I'd put an app up and see what happens. <3 either way.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:16 am 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:32 pm 

I was kidding. :lol:

I left during the server wide Chinese farm festival known as the AQ Gate Opening. Immo had halted all raiding until the gates were open or someone died trying. I went to WBC to help them finish BWL and it was a chance for me to play my hunter. I don't think there were any hard feelings.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:43 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You were resto in FP before, any reasons you switched to Ele instead?

From being resto before, your ele gear need A LOT of improvements. Your gemming is questionable but at least, the enchants and your spec are right.

You are actually over the hit cap with a SPriest/Moonkin. Do you have any gear to swap out to be at 10% hit? Or, the other way around, do you have gear to be at 13% hit without a SPriest / Moonkin?

What kind of rotation are you using? How much haste you think is optimal for a perfect rotation?

What are your stats priority when gearing?

Would you change glyphes? If yes, tell me what you would replace with what.

List me some of the ulduar gear you would like.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:01 pm 

Last edited by Ryee on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

YES YES YES

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:47 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Worst player ever.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:52 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You know your stuff, that's a good plus. WHen I watched your gear when you posted, you were at 325 Hit Rating, now at 343. Yeah, you are hit capped without a moonkin/spriest now.

Your item lists sounds good, but there is 1 thing you may consider : Have you looked at the T8 Resto helm? It is itemized perfectly for Ele and the gloves for Ele are good as well AND have a red socket compared to the Runeshaper's Gloves.

For your rotation, I have doubts about the viability of your LBx5 part of your rotation, you need a bare minimum of 24-ish% haste (16% from gear, 5% from WoA, 3% from Ret pally/Boomkin) to be able to fit another LB inbetween LvB CDs. I would switch to probably a LBx4-CLx1 inbetween your LvBs. I can fit a fifth LB with the amount of haste I have.

Your answers don't reflect your gemming though. Spell power/Haste on Shoulders? And since we mostly always a hit% debuff user, you would have to regem for pure Spell power.

Other than that, some quick upgrade you can get easily :

-Totem of Hex, 25 Valor Emblems
-Benefactor's Gauntlet - BoE
-Plush Sash - 40 Heroism Emblems
-T7 Kilt - 75 Valor Emblems
-Band of Guile - Heroic CoT - CoS

I imagine with FP, you must have a good stash of Emblems. Apart from the lack of gears, you don't seem too bad. You know your stuff, no idea about your attitude and personality in-game though. I'll see if I can get you in some of the runs I do. I'll try to remember.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:34 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If you're okay with sitting alot, especially at first, maybe we could use you. I'll talk to ryudra and see what he thinks.

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:51 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Ryee is pro. /Support

i love Dante's coments on apps and recruits :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:34 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I know Evenstars has been trying to recruit him for over a year so /support his recruitment

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:29 pm 

only approving if you are restoration specced

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:23 pm 

=[

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:55 pm 

Not that this matters at this point I suppose, but my gear's been updated somewhat substantially. Up to 515 haste rating before totem, 25% crit, 263 hit. If nothing else thanks for the tips and helping me get my stuff in order.

Oh and you should recruit Zoldinor. /wave

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:57 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Okay. Why not. Just understand you'll probably be riding the bench alot. Whisper me in game.

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]