Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Resto Sham App
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:15 am 

Character Name: Coolaz
Character Class: Shaman
Days Played: wayyyy too much
Days Played at 80: 34 days
Alt(s):Diakati, CoolerThanu

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I'm 26 years old and from Buffalo, NY

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? SoF, Benvolent, Forgotten Prophets, Centurion Guard, Immo(BC), Heresy

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game with a "wake the fuck up"

4. How did you hear about us?
Known most of my wow career and I blame Darklord for for keeping me in the game=p

--- Raiding Information ---

5. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Coolaz

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? My brain hurts from that question. But yes i do.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? I run 85 fps full settings in all content....i love new computers

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW. All instances Van-wrath up to hodir(Primary raid leader in WoTLK content)

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru? Hand of A'dal

10. What is your schedule like? Weekends are a bit harder for my to get on earlier because of my baby but i'm on all the time and i can make all raids 7-2am server

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. I am currently searching for a keyboard so i can take a picture of it. I will post later tonight or tomorrow morning.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? Say,"This is Coolaz and my house is on fire and I'm being chased by darklord's wife with a broom, but i'll still finnish the pull."

13. I love to play and play to crush. I was in Immo back in BC raided a bunch but my ex gave me the option to quit wow or lose her. I chose her and ended up losing her in the end process. I have a 2 year old son I get to hang out on weekends with. I may joke around but I'm serious in how I play and take raiding very seriously.

If anyone here has questions give me a shout I'll be happy to answer them.

Post subject: Re: Resto Sham App
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:29 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

he's a great guy. would be a very good addition to the already awesome ranks. Very good at problems solving and organization for raids. always on time with pots and food. Very knowlegdable about his class and specs, as well as good in pvp.

50 dkp minus applies everywhere else.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:41 am 

I copy what DL said.
He lead some amazingly fail raids to so really decent places. The stuff we got done over there was because coolaz was leading it.

The Undying hope of a Tankadin.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 am 

Unfortunately at this time I have 3 Very active Resto shamans.

Application denied at this time.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]