[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Undying hope of a...Holy/Prot Pally

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 am 

Character Name: Mageeta
Character Class: Pally
Days Played: 112 days, Ramuh 103 days pre BC
Days Played at 80: 14days
Alt(s): Dannison(80DK), Ramuh(70ClassicMage)

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

Majority of you know me, some have had the pleasure of meeting me in RL. My name is Joe. I'm from Michigan, grew up by Lake MI 2 hours from ChiTown. I'm finishing up my Last 2 weeks at MSU in East Lansing. I'm Graduating with a Degree in Video Game Design. I'll be taking the first part of the summer to find a good morning-Afternoon job in my major. I have some great offers. Just finished working for in producing a Client Demo for a Wii game, where i did the modeling and animations.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

I've been on SC since Day 2....heh Day 1 was my Grandmother's B-day. I was in Vind for a majority of classic then joined Immo. I was the Pally Class leader for near all of BC. When WotLK came out i raced to 80 and raided with you guys for just a week. Then had some RL stuff and got drunk on New years where Magnar talked me into Joining his retirement guild. I'm not going to lie, I like the man and the crew in RL, but when i came back to raid. The guild he made didn't share my goals. I was left Leading a guild that wasn't mine. A lot of us tired really hard to make something out of nothing. But I'm just too hardcore for that. And i feel lied to. And want back home.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

I'll give out my Cell np. Some of you may have kept it, i know i still have your #'s.
Vent, in game, email.

4. How did you hear about us?

I think originally it was Guns.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
Prot: I was MTing for Heresy

Holy: Is gear i have picked up off-spec in Naxx
completely unbuffed: 2026sp, 32HolyCrit, 401 Haste, 220outside regen, 16kHP, 19.8k Mana

I am also Dual spec.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
check

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
2.6ghzDually 4gbsRam, ati 3870, 10meg comcast
I'm set.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW.

I missed the end of Sunwell after Twins.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?

Both, Thanks Immo

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight.

Monday-Thur, Some Sundays 9pm.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

Let you know, and get out. and Grab....

Michelle(Zahavah) bought it for me for last xmas : )

13. General Comments about yourself to us.

Alright, I would love to come back and play with you guys. But i fully understand you guys are pretty full. I'm fine with Sitting at F/F, i'm very happy to be back. You know me, you know i love Progressing as friends to shared goals and pushing to that edge! That's why I love wow and can't stop. I more importantly miss you guys and playing with skilled people that share a similar drive for PVE and have the ability to follow the rules and goals they set forth. You guys know my caliber of Tanking and Healing. But more importantly you know how unhappy i was not raiding here. You guys are my friends and no matter i wouldn't let that go. So here is to the future.
It feels good to be home. I'm sorry i got Drunk at Magnar's and left.

The Undying hope of a Tankadin.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:56 am 

update:
enchanted my bracers, healing at 2056 now : /

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:35 am 

Full at this time.

Application Denied.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:27 pm 

Don't see why they wouldn't recruit you too - they recruited darklord when we have absolutely no need whatsoever for a warrior.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:03 pm 

I'm fine with sitting or 10man uld or being subbed in for gear so you can use me for the future. Either way this is my home. I know when me and DL left Heresy we took all the top players with us. The officers that were doing stuff. Our hope was we could just have these people, Darklord, me, Coolaz, Frodi, Foxincarnate, Archon, as F/F. We are all really skilled and dedicated players that would be there in the future if Immo needed us, till then we would help out in 10mans and add to the skill base of Immo.

Thanks
Joe

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:15 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:27 pm 

sigh...... /cry

I know some of you want to go on vacation so i can come back to raiding, right... eh ?

sigh Overstock.....at least they have free shipping for new customers.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:04 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

OH NOES!!! Mageeta come save me...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]