[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Immo Old School Returning Member - Zoldinor - Resto Druid

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:17 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Name: Zoldinor
Character Class: Druid
Days Played: 145
Days Played at 80: 4
Alt(s): 70 Warr, 64 Pally, nothing Special

--- General Information ---

1. I'm 20 years old, I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm skilled and dedicated and if given the privilege, ready to raid in Immo once again!

2. Formerly in Heresy. Left because Darklord left (hehe) and due to lack of competence to do 25 mans! Prior to Heresy, Immortality for years.

3. E-mail is great, but I know that can be a bit slow. Text messages to my cell phone are best. (I can give you the # later if desired.)

4. Always followed Immo since it's foundation in 2004-2005 :) Like I said, old-school.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Zoldinor

6. Yes and Yes

7. Just bought a brand new comp $2000 custom comp, needless to say I'm fine in this sector, as well as my connection: no problems.

8. Old school: MC, BWL, etc. BC: I kind of dropped WoW for a while during BC, still played on and off but didn't raid much. WotLK: Naxx 25 Farm, Ulduar 25 to Deconstructor.

9. Neither, because I did not have the honor to raid BC all that much. :d

10. Available during the week, however I work until about 8:00 in the evening, I would just be able to get on in time for raids, but it could be done.

11. I have a basic user interface right now minus DBM, I probably need some UI advice but for now, my UI is basic but it suits me. :)

12. Call the Fire Department and continue playing.

13. I find joy ONLY playing with people I know and have played with since this game came to be, I'm disinterested in just playing for the sake of playing. Being back in Immo would renew the joys of this game & playing with buddies. Other than that, Thanks for your time and hope to see you in-game.

Last edited by Zoldinor on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:18 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PS: Guns/Renah said he'd vouch for me as well. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:04 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The original Canadian God's gift to feral druids.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:36 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The only problem I see at the moment is your gear that is severely lacking for Ulduar progression. With Imidril being on 90% of the time, you would probably have to bench a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:34 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey Zoldinor, ignore Ryudra, he's a crazy goat and thinks 'Resto Druid' means 'feral'. Or he was confused by Evens comment, either way, he's crazzzy. Right now looking over your gear in armory it's severely lacking for current content and your gem choices need work. Drop the Rebirth glyph for either Nourish or Wild Growth (I'd recommend Nourish) or even Regrowth if gold is an issue until prices on new glyphs drop.

We did just lose a Resto druid but one of our current members has already switched to play his druid so that spot has been filled. I'd recommend joining as a Friend and Family rank right now and try to get into any heroics or naxx runs we do in our offtime to gear up. This way you can still remain guilded with Darklord as well.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:46 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I understand that my gear is pretty sub-par, just mind you that I'm not retarded: many of those enchants and sockets were temporary. :d At the moment, I wouldn't be that upset if I had to bench all the time. Even if I could get a couple Naxx 25 runs in and get some decent gear, then I would be able to get somewhere. As of now, I'm in the predicament of no Guild which in turn means no gear, so I won't be going very far where I am now. Anything would be a blessing right now: from Naxx runs to simple 10 mans with guildies would help me out a lot.

Thanks a lot for giving me the down-low Fleas! :)
See you in game!
-Rick

PS. I love you Evenstar.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:27 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:31 am 

Application Denied.

Full on Resto Druids.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:02 pm 

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:33 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

<3 me some zold, hes a great guy

50 dkp minus applies everywhere else.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

get him! Old school is always good

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]