[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Bustalol 80 Ret Paladin

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bustalol 80 Ret Paladin
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:57 pm 

Character Name: Bustalol
Character Class: Paladin
Days Played: 74 days
Days Played at 80: 38 days
Alt(s): Gdown(74 Lock on Cho'gall) Aeart(80 druid on area 52) dont really play either one

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I'm 22 and I'm from West Virginia. I goto Fairmont State University and I'm a junior.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? Well I was from Kel'thuzad on this guy, but I mainly just did PVP and pugged naxx when I wanted to. I mainly came here for PVP and joined Mittenz just because the people I PVP with are in it. I really want to raid uld 25 tho and it doesn't look like Mittenz will be doing it, so I heard you guys were the best on the server ally side for raiding.

3. What is the best way to contact you? in-game or AIM@vennis3287

4. How did you hear about us? just friends in MITTENZ and seen some of you guys decked out in IF/dalaran. tishmett/fusaki

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Bustalol
most likely in PVP gear, my PVE gear isn't great, I usually do 3.5k+ dps, if I just had a more pieces tho I'd be pretty set.
6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? yea

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? internet connection is DSL, my comp is pretty good, quad core, 6 gig ram, nvidia 9800 gt. 640 gig HD, yea i can handle it

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW. didn't raid at all in vanilla wow, i raided some in BC but mainly just up to TK. I've done everything in WOTLK, haven't done maly on my pally tho, did it on my druid tho.

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru? nope

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. My schedule is sorta random but I will usually always be on by 8:00PM. Sometimes it might be around 8:30-9:00, but usually always b4 8:00PM.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5418/wow ... 135423.jpg

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? chug the mountain dew in front of me and try to piss on the fire to put it out, while still keep a perfect dps rotation with my other hand

13. General Comments about yourself to us. I PVP alot, and I'm kind of a redneck from West Virginia. I'll attend any raid I can when I'm on.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:00 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Could you give us an idea of what your PvE set looks like? Maybe wowhead link the pieces?

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:39 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Are you applying in hopes to enhance your pvp gear with Uld25 pieces, or do you intend to raid for progression (hard modes) and become a long term member of our raiding core?

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:04 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I miss Purist. :(

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:08 pm 

@photek

I'm not going to lie. I'd obviously love to enhance my PVP gear with some offpieces/tier pieces, but I really want to be in a top raiding guild as well. I haven't really got to join a top raiding guild just because of my class schedule the last 2 semesters. I took alot of late night classes and most top guilds on my old server started their raids around 5-6PM EST and I couldn't really manage that consistently. I'm finishing my finals this week and I'm pretty much good to do whatever all summer. I'm assuming I wouldn't get any high demand pieces for weeks/months anyways, so I don't really think loot n scoot would an issue heh. I came from Kel'thuzad btw and none of the top guilds on there were really looking for ret pallies anyways, so I just kind of pugged naxx/os whenever I could.

So the answer to your question is yes, I would love to help progress in hard-mode uld 25. I know my PVE gear isn't the best, but I like to think I'm a pretty good player and could become a solid member once I caught up some with the PVE gear.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:17 am 

We should set up some 2's or 3's games sometime soon :D (once me and huhleinah bother to get the rating up in 2's, anyway). I did play your 3's once, but it was with giant fusaki and tishmett, and I get the impression that you guys run that holyplay better than the PMR. I think it was while your team was getting the rating up too because we didn't get that many points.

On a more serious note, I strongly believe anyone who is a top-teir PVP'er has built-in situational awareness, and if they can handle CC rotations they can handle a DPS rotation (even if it's a LOLRETPALADIN, I admit there's more to it than i give fabini credit for :P)

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:32 am 

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:46 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:57 am 

Dude, Horde ret pally is so hard!!!! you gotta press insta cast AOE silence.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]