[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Warrior - 80 (DPS or Tank)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:45 pm 

Character Name: Gazul
Character Class: Warrior
Days Played: 156 Days
Days Played at 80: 52 Days
Alt(s): Horde DK on Bleeding Hollow with Real life friends

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?

I am 19 years old, and currently reside in Pennsylvania and i am enrolled at York College of Pennsylvania studying in Information Systems.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?

Pre-BC i was a member of Local Defense on Skullcrusher untill i transfered off with real life friends with the xpac BC. But now with release of WoTLK i am in raiding guild atm on Zuluhed, Zuluhed Brewing Company. We currently are the best guild on Zuluhed but are making slow progression in 25man Ulduar (3/4 Keepers down), and i am looking for guild that i can be part of good guild that i can raid with and or pvp with.

3. What is the best way to contact you?

You could email me at mmccollu@ycp.edu or i am still residing with my warrior on Zuluhed, toon name Gazul. But i also will keep my eye on this application as well.

4. How did you hear about us?
Yall were good Pre-BC and yall are still good WoTLK

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

I do have tanking set that is comprised of ulduar 25man gear and 10man gear and other pieces. Fully raid buffed sit at 43.3k HP with about 83% avoidance

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?

Brand new laptop, 4g Ram, Nvidia 9500M GS, Intel Duo Core . . . blah blah its good :D but i run in 25mans about medium settings to push like 40 fps. Internet connection is comcast cable, i have never had a problem with it and wow even though there was that deal little bit ago about comcast and wow. That did not effect me. Or i will be on my edu connection which is amazing lol.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK.

Naxx 10/25 - Cleared
Malygos 10/25 - Cleared
OS 10 + 2 Drakes - Cleared
OS 25 + 3 Drakes - Cleared
VoA 10/25 - Cleared (includes new boss)
Ulduar 10 - Guild Cleared, but do have experience with yogg-saron fight.
Ulduar 25 - 3/4 Keepers Cleared (currently at mimiron)

9. How far have you gone in Ulduar 25-man? What, if any, hard modes have you had experience with?
As stated before, have cleared every boss up to mimiron. And since hard modes are designed to be harder then the Yogg-Saron encounter we have not attempted any except for Kologarn hard mode disarm, which is not really hard mode at all.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.

I will be free and able to raid everyday posted above.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

Only add-ons run during raids are Omen, Recount, Xperl, and DBM.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?

Um yeah you would want me to stay but i am sorry it would be better for me to survive and be able to raid more. In long run that would be better decision. LoL.

13. General Comments about yourself to us

My birthday is September 15th. :D lol. ask away i will tell almost everything

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:42 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

wow your birthday is September 15th?? That's bloody amazing! I mean there is so many people with the same birthday who will now come flocking to this forum to give you a happy bloody send off.

1. In your opinion what is the hardest boss to tank. (Bonus: Hardest trash mob)
2. Dumbass shadowpriest blows all his cooldowns and is spiking in threat. What do you do? Assume no tricks of the trade because rogues are off stealthed in the corner dodging trash, and hunters have fd'ed three trash packs ago and not come back.
3. You said you like to pvp? Why? (Bonus: Surter is being ganked by a lvl 66 rogue who has just popped clos -- surter is at 20% -- rogue has 4300 hp left.. what do you do?
4. You get free tickets to a Brittany Spears concert.. its on a raid night, you WANT to go.. what's your excuse. Be creative Mr. I am born on the 15th of September.

Stalyx

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:02 pm 

1. Hardest boss to tank.... so far havent really encourtered one in ulduar, expect maybe hodir because of constant moving but other then that i would have to refer to the first boss of plague quater, Noth the Plaguebringer, due to only souly on the fact he agro dumps other then those two boss most boss are not that hard to tank imo. Trash mob would be faceless guardians in ulduar.
2. Hmm that dumbass shadowpriest should have omen installed and watching his agro, but even still maybe would use mocking blow/taunt to stay above him on agro. but even still any other raid dps should not even be close to me in threat, and from past tanking experience without ToT or MD i can hold agro. That would be on boss fight, but for trash fight, i would say in vent Blessing of Salvation on the spriest or i could do shockwave, thunderclap, AoE Taunt once shockwave stun is up, while all this going on also be tab targeting and heroic striking while using devistate.
3. Mmm PVP, um charge disarm if needed then fear, but should one shot a 66 with MS crit.
4. Well first off Brittany Spears, nuff said. But i guess if anything i would log into vent and say, "I am sorry i will not be able to raid tonight, due to the fact i wrecked my car and i have to stay the night at my friends house, who does not WoW. Good luck with the raid tonight, have fun team!"

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:38 pm 

i thought about saying that lol.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:40 pm 

O and side note as arms dps, i push around 5.5k dps.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]