[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Holy Paladin // Hunter ( 2people)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:51 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

* Posting this App for my 2 friends can't seem to get forum account working*
Name: Itakou (Paladin); Eraclea (Hunter)
Days Played: 31 days
Days Played at 80: 24 days
Alt(s): None(s)

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
We are a couple, both 22 years old. Eraclea is currently working full time as a nurse; I’m finishing up my final years in university as a Mechatronics Engineer.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave?
As soon as we turned 80, we joined a guild called ‘Tides of Wrath’. We stayed there the entire time until now. I moved up the ranks to Class Leader, Raid Leader, and finally the Guild Master.

We left due to differences in the belief on how loot should be distributed. My belief is that people who are loyal to the guild -- who actively participate in raiding and guild activities should be given first priority.

Evidently this notion wasn’t shared by the majority of my officers… so I did what I thought what was right: I handed my guild leadership to another officer than cause further drama.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game on the characters we listed, or MSN (same email used to register on this forum).

4. How did you hear about us?
Rena; a real life friend.

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
Itakou: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Itakou
Eraclea: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Eraclea

I have a nobles deck, just waiting for the event.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
We both use vent; I talk freely. My girlfriend is on the shy side, she chooses to only listen but chat in game.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
We mostly play on laptops; we can’t use the latest graphics due to video card limitations, but I am a serious raider and nothing has happened that disrupted my raid performance due to technical issues.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK.
Admittedly, we are new players. We only started after WotLK came out. We have only been in the instances from the latest expansion – we skipped all the rest.

From what you may consider shallow in terms of knowledge of the game, I counter with our determination and ability to quickly self learn as shown in our progress.

9. How far have you gone in Ulduar 25-man? What, if any, hard modes have you had experience with?
All of Naxx; everything up to Vezax in 10 man, Hodir in 25 man. The only hard mode we have downed in Flame Lev.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
I can make all of it.

Eraclea can’t make Saturday and Sunday because she gets off work at 10pm.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
We both use default interface with DBM mod.

My only other addition is HealBot.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
This is a rhetorical question – answered literally, I would run like fuck. Progression of the guild depends on the dedication of its members; when I say I will come to a raid I will come (we had 100% attendance). However, juggling real life, work and play, lines need to be drawn. A balance needs to be made.

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
As boldly put, we come as a package. It entices us to raid along one of the best and fuel our desire to become the best. However, this is a game and we enjoy it as our past time. I wish to go along that path with her.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:33 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Eraclea

1.The hit cap with a dranei in your group is seven percent. You are at six point twenty-two Percent. You could fix that by taking a point out of resourcefulness, and puting a point in focused aim.

2. Other then trying to meet the meta, those blue gems make me cry. AGI!!

3. Ten stats to chest!

4. Your lack of raiding achievements show us that you don't have much experience in a hardcore raiding guild, Do you think you have what it takes to raid with us 4-5 hours a night, 5 nights a week.

5. Whats your current Rotation?

6. I've always that if you are in a raiding guild, just raiding is really not enough. You kind of have to make a good social connection with the people you are in guild with and sorta make friends with them; otherwise whats the point? On you app its stated you are shy and not very talkative on vent. Do you get a satisfying experience in this game without communicating to other members?

7. Both hunters in this guild have ninty plus percent attendance. Would you be bother being benched?

8. If you are accepted as a recruit are you willing to be verbal harrased by the former GM, Dante?

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:16 pm 

1.The hit cap with a dranei in your group is seven percent. You are at six point twenty-two Percent. You could fix that by taking a point out of resourcefulness, and putting a point in focused aim.
Fixed.

2. Other then trying to meet the meta, those blue gems make me cry. AGI!!
Fixed.

3. Ten stats to chest!
Fixed.

4. Your lack of raiding achievements show us that you don't have much experience in a hardcore raiding guild, Do you think you have what it takes to raid with us 4-5 hours a night, 5 nights a week.
We raided Wednesday to Saturday 11PM ~ 3AM. We were able to uphold 100% attendance.

Yes, our raid achievements are almost non-existent, but we hope you won't see that as unwilling to step up -- there just wasn't an opportunity. In comparison, the last guild was definitely lacking in comprehension.

5. What’s your current Rotation?
Black arrow when it’s up, Explosive when it’s up, Serpent Sting when it’s down, Multi-shot when it’s up, filled in with steady shot. Pulled 4.8k DPS in 25m XT; 3.4k DPS unbuffed on the grandmaster dummy.

6. I've always that if you are in a raiding guild, just raiding is really not enough. You kind of have to make a good social connection with the people you are in guild with and sorta make friends with them; otherwise whats the point? On you app its stated you are shy and not very talkative on vent. Do you get a satisfying experience in this game without communicating to other members?
She did talk on vent in our last guild, however a shift in guilds means an entirely different social group -- I merely added that comment as to withhold expectations on that part. She would need to know you all a little more before she feels comfortable.

However that does not imply she is not a social person. She just chooses to use to guild chat as the basic means to communicate for now.

7. Both hunters in this guild have ninty plus percent attendance. Would you be bother being benched?
As recruits, we expect nothing more.

8. If you are accepted as a recruit are you willing to be verbal harrased by the former GM, Dante?
If you say it like that, our original Guildmaster for ‘Tides of Wrath’ was an ex-marine. We're curious to see how (s)he compares.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:18 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:36 pm 

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:09 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:42 am 

^^^^^^ He gives me that tingly feeling in my penis!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:26 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I think we're above our preferred cap (zero) on female players. Although Rena/Briandek/Fleas will probably disagree with me.

See: Internet Predators

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Nice questions Zeelos :)

Hypothetical question. The hunter is amazing she makes it... gets a thoridal as well by pugging a Sunwell with 18 other hunters and rolling a 99.

The pali blows, has the awareness of Fabini at dodgeball.

What happens then?

a. Do you emo out, dump the gf and find something less spectacular to play with.
b. Have no issues being demoted to f/f and cheers in the gf's successes.
c. Both of you make a suicide pact and join Pwetty Pwink Pwonies and help them clear naxx

What happens if you are the awesome one and the only time she does not stand in fire is when you are dual boxing her char?

First of all don't get me wrong, I like when we get package deals. They seem to be the most loyal. (I.E Photek and Jingy's nuts -- or Linky and Kaona.. wait nvm on that). I understand your loyalties are too each other, but considering our current roster there is a good possibility that one of you will only get to raid 4 in the morning hogger raids.

Thats all

Stalyx

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:42 pm 

We'll come as a package, and we'll leave as a package. The implications of this fact are pretty clear.

You can speculate all you want, but it isn’t hard to find out how good we are. Make your judgments then.

We don’t mind sitting out as recruits, but I think it is unfair to expect us to be just on-call fillers for months to come.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Joining and leaving as a package is understandable, although I hope you don't plan on raiding as a package. As stalyx said, there will be many times where we need 1 of you and don't need the other. Our last package deal (Croatan and Aceldama) couldn't handle that and gquit / transferred / died.

Sidenote: I joined the guild like 8 months before Jingy and he's the one on my nuts not vice versa

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:01 pm 

If it is merely slots for certain raids, then I misread. We won't mind.

I thought he meant one being accepted as a member, and the other merely left as a F/F.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:10 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The truth is most of the people in immo are terrible terrible people , especially to other members, some of them tbh are borderline criminals/pedofiles and should be incarcerated for a long long time(jingy, me etc). How will you take it when something truly awful is said to one or the other? And dont just say "Ive heard worse my mom once dated hitler", trust me , they're have been things said that almost offended even me. So think about that before you progress because being in a guild like this is a social as well as raiding commitment. Also we're full on hebrews (2), linky and surter so you might wanna convert if you fall in to that category but we do have a spot open for a racist since jingy has been playing less

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:12 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If we need another hunter, why not give D2L a shot, he wants to badly raid again. He has raided with us before so we know hes not as dumb as I am. He's on every night doing nothing, and he can entertain us like no one else. I really don't see a negative in giving him a shot to raid again.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:39 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Currently full on holy paladins. Will be sure to let Rena know if anything changes. Thank you for the app.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next