[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - 80 Rogue Lezz, Guild App.

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:52 am 

Character Name: Lezz
Character Class: Rogue
Days Played: 67 day 22 hours 33 mins
Days Played at 80: 12 day 19 hours 13 mins
Alt(s): Nothing I would consider a alt, because they're not over 60.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? 27 y/o male, from cleveland ohio. i work in the mortgage buisness as a consultant. i used to be in the Marine Corps. I am currently engaged and my fiance' will be playing soon too.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? Mittenz, and they are a great guild, but there is not alot of PVE progression as a whole guild. I enjoy the PVP and the majority of the people I have had interaction with, and there are alot of good PVE players, but I'm looking for more PVE and people to interact on a more regular basis.

3. What is the best way to contact you? In game or cell phone.

4. How did you hear about us? you guys are everywhere lol. but i had recently ran naxx with a couple of your guild memebers this past friday.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Lezz

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? yes i do, and i have vent info too. I have interacted with immortality on vent before.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? I have 3GB ram, i believe a 512MB video card. I am very capable of running any 25 man at an above average frame rate.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK. I have completed full naxx runs plenty of times. I have ran with your guild in naxx 25 also. I have ran 10/25 Ulduar, but in 25 i have downed flame leviathon, razorscale, and deconstructor. in 10 man just flame leviathon. This is because the groups i have ran with were not interested in taking it much further.

9. How far have you gone in Ulduar 25-man? What, if any, hard modes have you had experience with? 25: flame leviathon, razorscale, and deconstructor. 10: flame leviathon.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I work fulltime, but i have a set schedule. i get home and am ready to play by 6:30pm monday & thurs, and 8:30pm tues & weds, and after 5pm friday. Weekends are open for me.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. I've attached them

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? Down the boss, cross your fingers, and hope insurance covers it. Access the situation quickly after we clear. Lol.

13. General Comments about yourself to us. I just like playing and meeting cool people. I'm easy to talk to and i try to help fellow guildies. I am open to critisim and am drama free. I'm not the sensative type to cry over what someone says to me, I'd rather work on the problem to get better or prove them wrong through performance. I like a challenge and like people that are the same. I am not interested in a guild that is "clicky", because i dont like to leave people out especially that are in need. and my name is Josh. Otherwise if you wanna know something just ask. pc

Attachments:
File comment: PVE Gear
PVEGearWoWScrnShot_052709_004239.jpg
PVEGearWoWScrnShot_052709_004239.jpg [ 222.79 KiB | Viewed 10204 times ]
File comment: screenshot 1 DPS unbuffed
unbuffedWoWScrnShot_052709_002618.jpg
unbuffedWoWScrnShot_052709_002618.jpg [ 192.02 KiB | Viewed 10185 times ]
File comment: screenshot 2 DPS unbuffed
unbuffed2WoWScrnShot_052709_003421.jpg
unbuffed2WoWScrnShot_052709_003421.jpg [ 209.83 KiB | Viewed 10156 times ]

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:01 am 
Do you have a link to any WWS of any fights you've done?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:02 am 

Why do you have 450 hit are you trying to hit cap your white attacks?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:45 am 

Healinjulio,

thanks for mentioning my high hit rating, but to answer your question: no I'm not trying to cap white attacks. I recently received the pyrite infuser trinket which boosted up my hit rating by 95. I would like to make some upgrades on gear from valorous to conqueror's before i begin to re-gem some gear. But if asked of me I would re-gem gear immediately. I hope this answers your question.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:24 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:40 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

-Not gemming from 7.25 until 8.25 is not good the time gap would be too wide
-What trinket were you using before Pyrite Infuser?
-you have a stam gem in your 7.25 helm
-Also as tickle said if you could post a meter of your damage done not dps
-And if you do have t8 and are waiting for 8.25 don't the upgrade is not that great, and you should start wearing it once you get 2set.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:41 pm 

i think you guys might of got me in my pvp gear. i have 4/5 t7.5 (Valorous), i have a tunic of indulgence for chest now. i had made some modifications to the gems in my gear recently and i dont know if that has shown yet. i have to paint my new place tonight but when i get on ill be sure to put on my full pve set. Also, for misstickles ill be sure to run the dmg meter to 1million so you can see where im at with my rotation and dmg. otherwise thanks for the criticism and i will continue to work on improving in the meantime.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:28 am 

misstickles hope fully this is what you needed when you were talking about overall dmg.

Attachments:
unbufftimeWoWScrnShot_052909_000104.jpg
unbufftimeWoWScrnShot_052909_000104.jpg [ 237.15 KiB | Viewed 10045 times ]
dmgWoWScrnShot_052909_000003.jpg
dmgWoWScrnShot_052909_000003.jpg [ 243.22 KiB | Viewed 10018 times ]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:19 am 

im posting naxx SS from lastnight on some bosses and mobs so you can see how what i usually put out.

end dmg 4 horseman

Attachments:
4HorsemanEndDmgWoWScrnShot_052909_041640.jpg
4HorsemanEndDmgWoWScrnShot_052909_041640.jpg [ 246.87 KiB | Viewed 9892 times ]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:27 am 

overall naxx raid dmg. mind you i did die more than the dk, i guess i dont get as much love when it comes to heals all the time no matter what i do lol

Attachments:
OVERALL DATANAXXWoWScrnShot_052909_061046.jpg
OVERALL DATANAXXWoWScrnShot_052909_061046.jpg [ 238.07 KiB | Viewed 9896 times ]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:30 am 

sapphiron early in fight

Attachments:
SapphironEarlyDmgWoWScrnShot_052909_054059.jpg
SapphironEarlyDmgWoWScrnShot_052909_054059.jpg [ 243.26 KiB | Viewed 9881 times ]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:34 am 

KT Fight

Attachments:
KTendDMGWoWScrnShot_052909_061127.jpg
KTendDMGWoWScrnShot_052909_061127.jpg [ 244.94 KiB | Viewed 9866 times ]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:47 am 

I want to post some more SS but the max file size is 256 KiB, if anyone is savvy with SS and how i can get them to be posted please let me know. Otherwise i can email them to you if ya want. i have 35 total screenshots from the naxx lastnight. most of the time i was top in dps and my overall dmg is good. i did over 5200+ on patchwerk throughout the fight and this id like to get to someone but the file is to big. I have alot of random mob SS with my dps ranging from 5-11k dps many without my cooldowns being blown. Soooo... let me know what i can do here. I wont be on again until early next week cuz im moving this weekend. I will try to post some more later today if i can.

thanks

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:05 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You seem pretty dedicated to getting in which is more than I can say about most applicants. I'm willing to give you a shot but you will have to be ok with sitting the bench on and off as we slowly gear you up a bit and gauge your performance.

We are doing hard mode iron council on sunday and monday night which I cannot guarantee you a raid spot for, but message me next time you see me online and Ill toss you a guild invite. In the mean time I'll promote you to recruit on the forums and you should look over the stickies in the recruit forum.

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:26 pm 

thank you all for the opportunity i promise to give everyone my all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next