[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - 80 Dwarf, Hunter

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: 80 Dwarf, Hunter
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:41 pm 

Character Name: ßling (ß=01247)
Character Class: Hunter
Days Played: 37days
Days Played at 80: 7days
Alt(s): 70 Gnome, Mage

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: I am 14 (not to be mixed up with the imature 14 year olds). I am from california but just moved to north carolina. Just graduated 9th graid.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I First Made this hunter on the server Undermine untill level 38 then I moved it to Area 52 untill level 70 then moved it to Skullcrusher to be with my family.

3. What is the best way to contact you? Cell phone(707-338-0289)/Gmail(casey.twaddle@gmail.com).

4. How did you hear about us? I heard about Immortality from my dad (Mint 80 NE Hunter/Tira 80 Drianie priest) when we were talking about a good guild to try and get into. Alot of guilds came up but I thought this one would be best.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.( http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... %C3%9Fling)

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? I have Ventrilo but not a mic ATM i may get one soon.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? IDK about that stuff, all i know is that my computer handles fine in all raids i have been in.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK. I have done Naxx10/25, OS 10/25, Vault 10/25, Ulduar 10 man, Im not going to lie i only did half of ulduar 10 man.

9. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I can raid when ever i am needed

10. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? I would Tell yall what was heppening and grab my lab-top relog and keep goin.

11. General Comments about yourself to us. I am gerneraly an outgoing person. Do my best to keep things in line and keep my dps +++.

Post subject: Re: 80 Dwarf, Hunter
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:57 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:20 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

At the moment we don't have any openings for another hunter, best of luck to wherever you go.

Some pointers for when you app elsewhere.
-You need to have eight percent hit in a raid, and seven with a dranei in your group. You might want to consider a putting a point or two in focused aim.

-Instead of attack power gems, gem with agillity.

-While you may not always get the best gear you need from an instance but you always need to have the best enchants on what you do have, I would reccomend you enchant some of your gear.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:03 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

i also believe that at the age of 14 you shouldnt be looking at a full time raiding guild, maybe try a more casual guild geared more to your age and social circle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:26 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 pm 

Depends if he has a bed time or not. If no... than let him fail all his classes cause he is raiding... at least he will be dedicated

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 am 

Like krinard KEK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:59 pm 

Too young. He might get spanked if he makes an 87 on his english quiz, right JD?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

stfu downzicus, you fat ginger. (>^o^<)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]