[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Kimaria Prot Paladin

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Kimaria Prot Paladin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 am 

Character Name: Kimaria
Character Class: Paladin
Days Played: 49
Days Played at 80: 34
Alt(s): Timaria 80 Shaman Nimaria 62 Priest

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Names Ryan, im 27, and I live in Georgia.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Kim has been in Zero Consequence since she was 80. I enjoy playing with the guys & gals there but their raiding schedule is not as serious as I need now. Not to mention that I cant get gear for shit in their raids. Terrible RTUs I guess :P

3. What is the best way to contact you?
You can contact me in-game. I play WoW wayyy more than anyone should so Im always on one of the 3 toons I listed.

4. How did you hear about us?
I saw on the Skullcrusher forums that you are recruiting DPS & asked Julio if you are in need of a tank & he said yes. I also got Julio his Bronze Drake & Ive raided with Fabini XD

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

You'll see I have no dual spec. In ZC raids I havent done anything other than tank so I havent found a need to get it yet. But if its needed i can certainly buy it. I have gear for both Ret & Holy as well.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes, I have both.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Intel Core 2 Duo with 4G RAM & a Nvidia 9600GT. Connection is excellent for raids, only D/C during storms, and lots of times not even then.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK.
Kim has MTd all of Naxx10&25, Sarth10 2D, Sarth25, Malygos10&25,

9. How far have you gone in Ulduar 25-man? What, if any, hard modes have you had experience with?
Kim has MTd all of Siege, Antechamber, & Watchers Hodir, Freya, & Mimron. No hard modes.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
I can make all 5 of those raid days for the entire duration.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
I play on a laptop, I think Id be able to take it outside & finish the encounter while Im waiting for the fire department to get there :P

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
I'm a dedicated raider who wants to progress & assist guilds in doing that. I hope that I'm able to have that happen here with you guys & gals here as Immortality. I know your rep on SC & its a good one, especially Surter ;) & I know the potential this guild has in Ulduar & the future raid encounters to come. I would love to help you out with what content you guys still have to do.

Post subject: Re: Kimaria Prot Paladin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:28 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:38 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:00 pm 

THX

BTW Kim is ALMOST a better tank than I am.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 pm 

I love how that achievement says carried.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:33 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:18 pm 

IT TAKES MAD SKILLZ TO PRESS 4 BUTTONZ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:45 pm 

Last edited by Fabini on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:46 pm 

fabini, thanks for the endless amounts of entertainment.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:47 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:50 pm 
They carry me so much that were on intermission? they needed to take a brake and stop carrying me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:51 pm 

Can you post insults and cleanse at the same time?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:52 pm 
Vodka doesnt have awful healers, so they cleanse.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:53 pm 

el oh el, look up the kill for hard mode council, tell me how many dispels i have?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next