Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Fadedglory Tank Dk
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 pm 

Character Name:Fadedglory
Character Class:Death Knight
Days Played:66 days
Days Played at 80: 58 days
Alt(s): level 71 rogue named radiocog.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? My real name is Brett. Im 18 years old and, im in the navy.Im from Atlana GA. But im currently stationed in West Plam Florida.I like to do stuff.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? I been in Hanging with my Gnomies, I left becuase I didnt like how things were run their. Im currently in My little pwnys their great people and all,But im looking for more raiding.

3. What is the best way to contact you? A tell I guess but mail works to.

4. How did you hear about us? Who doesnt know about Immo?

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Fadedglory

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Yes I do.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? I got a 10 meg DSL connection. My comp gets 60 fps on full settings in 25 mans.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK. I have done all of 10 & 25 man naxx. 2 Drake sarth on 25 man. 10 & 25 mally. I have done all the way up to Cat lady in 25 man ulduar,And up to Mirmon on 10 man ulduar.

9. How far have you gone in Ulduar 25-man? What, if any, hard modes have you had experience with?Only got up to cat lady that will skiping ignis.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I can be on from 5-2am everyday.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface. Its just the basic UI i dislike Xperal and pitbull.

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? Tell my girlfriend to put that shit out.

13. General Comments about yourself to us. Fadeglory is a pretty cool guy.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]