Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Pouyan - balanced druid
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:32 pm 

Character Name: Pouyan
Character Class: Druid
Days Played: 88 days
Days Played at 80: 16 days
Alt(s): Lexingtonn (Hunter- arthas server), Fanciful (Death knight- skullcrusher server)

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My name is Kyle, im 20 years old. I'm from ontario, Canada. Right now I'm working as a bartender but make my own hours.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Originally from Arthas server. Spent some time here in a few guilds but it seems guilds don't last long here.
Previous guilds are:
67's, Vindictive, Neenja(for friends), Evolution

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game or email.

4. How did you hear about us?
Immortality has always had a reputation for as long as I have been here. Never app'd but i have alot of respect.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Pouyan
Not exact right now. Should update soon. New head, and some new enchants.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes and Yes.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
AMD Athlon64 X2Dual
Cor Processor 5000+
2.60GHz, 2.00GB of RAM

My graphics are always turned up. And on intense fights I still get a decent framerate.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK.
I have Ulduar 25 full clear with the exception of Agalon. I have FL and IC completed on hardmode. pre-wrath I have all bosses down except sunwell I quit before nerf+patch. So I only have cleared to the twins.

9. How far have you gone in Ulduar 25-man? What, if any, hard modes have you had experience with?
Full clear 25. FL (4 towers) + IC on hardmode.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
This is a good time for me. When I work it's during the day and will never interfere with this schedule.

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://img200.imageshack.us/i/kylesui.jpg/

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Burn

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
I'm leet. Know what I'm doing and rarely fuck up. I am that guy that goes all out always and doesn't like failing. I like doing what i can to be top DPS in a group, but at the same time dont mind popping out of form to spot-heal / battle res when its needed.

Last edited by pouyan on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:50 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Six Sevens person. Recruit him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:03 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

-1 point for making me go to the armory myself and type your name in :P wtb link for lazy people.

Your sons of hodir rep is honored, why?

You have a +6 stats gem in your belt? 9 spell power/10 spell penetration gems over 9 spell power/ 8 spirit gems?

8 stats to chest instead of 10 and 50 spell power instead of 63 on your weapon.

You said it wasn't all your proper gear, are there any of these pieces that aren't?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:06 am 

Just updated post and when it went through you had posted :P Chest and weapon enchants have been updated already. Also grabbed my conq helm tonigh. Belt is in the process of being crafted so thats why theres the +6 stats and not 8.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:04 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'll give you a shot. We need a moonkin bad.

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:19 am 

When you we're in Evo you had attendance issues.... should we be expecting the same?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:47 am 

The first week I was with Evo I didn't raid. Due to personal matters I didn't get the chance to log on. I'm always punctual ,and if you ask previous guildies I usually have 100% raid attendance. This will not be a problem.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]