[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Tragicrogue, Rogue (80)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tragicrogue, Rogue (80)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:38 am 

Character Name: Tragicrogue
Character Class: NE Rogue
Days Played: 53 days, 21 hours, 4 minutes, 28 seconds...29...30...31...
Days Played at 80: 36 days, 8 hours 19 minutes and some change
Alt(s): 71 Warrior, 54 Pally, 61 Hunter and a few lowbies here and there.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? The name's Adam, im 22 and from Charlotte, NC. Into Metal, Death Metal, Metalcore, punk, pop....a shit load of different types of music. I've been playing guitar for 9 years, drums for 7, been in a few big bands in my short period of time. I like to have a good time basically.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher? Only raiding guild on Skullcrusher that I have been in would be my own. I am currently the GM of Zero Consequence and have been since day 1, 7 months ago. The guild is slowly falling apart because unlike immortality, I don't have the "best" people I could have in my guild so it hinders progression greatly. We have downed all bosses up to Freya in 10-man and up to Hodir in 25-man. No hard-modes.

3. What is the best way to contact you? You can contact me here on the forums, through in-game mail or email. :-)

4. How did you hear about us? I have a few friends in Immo, and my buddy Cojudita in Evolution said you guys only had 1 good rogue amongst your raiding team and to apply for you guys. :-)

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ragicrogue I have 3519 AP, 38% crit, definitely over hit rating and the last time I was in 10-man Ulduar (tuesday) i pushed between 5500-6300 on boss encounters. I have little 25-man Ulduar gear so this could definitely improve as well.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members? Wouldn't be applying if I didn't.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? I have a 24 inch iMac with a 3.08ghz DuoCore processor, 4 GB ram and a 256mb nVidia video card. I never have max graphic settings on...ever. I don't really care to. I have maxed what I see needing to be maxed to accomplish the raid. I have between 60-90 framerates at all times, and I don't remember the last time I have DC'ed or been frozen in a raid....ever. It just doesn't happen.

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK. 10/25 man naxx, OS, vault, maly of course....and I have successfully downed 8 bosses in 10-man Ulduar (to Hodir) and 7 bosses in 25-man Ulduar (up to hodir but didn't down him). I know all of the boss fights and lead all raids in my guild so my experience, knowledge is on par.

9. How far have you gone in Ulduar 25-man? What, if any, hard modes have you had experience with? Like the post above says, 7 bosses in 25-man Ulduar. Couldn't get Hodir down with the guildies I have. :-/. No hardmodes. I could easily accomplish this with other members who put out 110%, but with most of my guild...hard modes will not happen.

10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I can raid Sunday, Monday, Tues with you guys (no matter the start or end time) and either Wednesday OR Thursday depending on which day you would rather have me be in. I like to raid 3-4 days a week, but 5 is kinda "meh" for me. The days that you WOULD want me there though...I would be there on time, flasked, feasted and ready to fuck shit up. :-D

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

Image It isn't the "coolest" of User Interfaces but i'm a rogue...If I use anything else its just for show. :-)

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do? This is a tough one... possibly slap some plastic wrap on my keyboard and over my monitor, sit in the tub with the shower on me while my comp is on-top of the toilet? Nah....go and play in my car? No....that won't work...my router is most likely on fire...Hm...Oh I know. I would go and break into my neighbors house all "Mission Impossible" like...hook up the good ol' iMac...and keep on roflstompingulduar. :-)

13. General Comments about yourself to us. Ummm...I don't only have pretty decent DPS and experience to bring to the table but also a sense of leadership. I have built my guild from the ground up, made a decent amount of progression for a guild that doesn't have a name what-so-ever or any history of raiding...and I would love to be a part of a Team that works together and where everyone is required to pull their own weight and put out 110%. :-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Solid app and decent gear. Accepted.

Immortality Guild Master

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]