[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Givemerage- Arms Warrior

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Givemerage- Arms Warrior
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:33 pm 

Character Name: Givemerage
Character Class: Warrior
Days Played: 48 days, 17 hours, 54 mins, 35 sec (as of today, 7:58 pm sever time)
Days Played at 80: 37 days, 4 hours, 15 mins, 22 sec (as of today, 7:58 pm sever time)
Alt(s): 70 hunter, and a bunch of low alts.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My name is Ashley, I am 19 years old, I am from FL but live in NC at the moment, I work at a car wash, I go to school, I like art and building websites, and I am Tragicrogue's girlfriend.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I was an officer in Tragicrogue's guild (Zero Consequence). I left because people in the guild were not focused enough to get things done. I picked Immo because I have heard you guys are a great guild and well put together.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
is this a sneaky way of getting my phone number? :lol: haha. In-game mail or the forums would be best.

4. How did you hear about us?
I know a couple people in your guild and my boyfriend has recently joined up with you all.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

Also for some reason I was signed off naked.... so I am not sure if you can see much right now but I just logged on and put my arms gear so hopefully it will update SOON. also I have 40% armor pen (which I don't believe you can see on armory)

I also have a good protection set.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yup, sure do.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid? I use a macbook pro 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, and 256MB GeForce 8600M GT graphics card. Yes I can handle reasonable frame rate in a 25 man and I don't ever lag or disconnect.

8. Please attach some WWS records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt). We never used WWS. We only used Recount.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this? I have only raided WOTLK. In my guild we downed 10/25 Naxx, 10/25 OS, 10/25 Vault, Malygos. Also I have downed 8 bosses in 10-man Ulduar ending AT Hodir and 7 bosses in 25-man Ulduar up UNTILL Hodir. In 25-man Ulduar my guild attempted Hodir many times but we have failed to get him down due to people not moving when they were supposed to. I made a great asset to my guild by being a high DPS, even after warriors took their nerf I am still always within the top 4. Also I am a good listener and don't do stupid things that put stress on the healers or and other role in the raid group, like (NOT jumping on the snow mounds when Hodir's flash freeze comes, which is what SO many people in our guild did).

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why. Well as you know I am a warrior. I was Fury until patch 3.1 came along and now I am currently arms. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE playing my warrior it is by far my Favorite class. Umm... I wear plate gear and a bit of leather at times... I don't have the BEST of gear yet.. I am working on getting my expertise higher along with my crit and armor pen but so far in 25-man Ulduar we have not had many plate drops. Uh... I really enjoy playing arms... fury is fun but in arms there is more to watch for (In my opinion). Uh... my rotation speced as arms is.... Rend, MS, Overpower (when it procs, after dodge), and sometimes execute (when it procs, sudden death) and heroic strike only at times when over 50 rage, usually I will use shattering throw when heroism is popped, and reclessness when a boss is below 20% health along with execute. I have considered trying fury again but was waiting for get another decent weapon (because I never won the RTU roll on Betrayer.... which has only dropped for us twice).

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday. I can raid Sunday, Monday, AND Tuesday, AND either Wednesday OR Thursday.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
hmmm... well since I use a laptop... I would unplug my ethernet cable, grab my charger, my mouse and my laptop of course and run my ass outside and sit on the curb and finish up our raid.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
hmm.. I am nice, I am good DPS, I love raiding, I love WoW, I don't complain, I am determined and like to get things done. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:14 pm 

bump for IRL g/f. Great DPS and a great raider :-)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:34 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

give her a recruitment trial - need more warriors

i remember talking to you a few times.

bonus points for gaming on a mac

gl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:29 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Sure why not.

Immortality Guild Master

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:52 pm 

:D Yay!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]