Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ramala 80 Arms warrior
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:19 pm 

Basic Info: I've played world of warcraft for four years and my played time on my main 80 warrior is 81 days total with 39 days played at 80. I do not have any high level alts. My name is Ben and I am seventeen years old. I'm a laid back guy who loves WoW, and loves to have a good time. I'm from Maine which given the dreary climate is great for a wow player :P

System Info: I have working ventrilo with a mic, and I will always speak if i'm asked to.
My internet connection is very strong although I am wary to use the speedtest software incase of a virus, please tell me if this will be a problem. My computer is a fast gaming computer and my router is right next to me on my desk. The area I live in does not have common storms so Disconnecting from this shouldn't be a problem.

Raiding Backround: Pre BC I raided most content from ZG to BWL and was in many well thought of raiding guilds. In BC I was in the guild Benevolent for most of the time I was 70 and raided everything up to sunwell. Although I did kill one boss in the sunwell. In Wotlk I have raided all current content availiable from naxx10-Ulduar25. My current guild "Hanging with my Gnomies" is not working for me because of serious over crowding resulting in disorder unhappiness and most of all less raiding time for everyone. My guild has downed 12/14 in ulduar 25 and done many hardmodes.
My current spec is an arms dps talent that is based a lot around crit while still having a decent amount of attack power. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-tale ... my+Gnomies (armory link)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... omies(gear armory link)
My gear is based on a high crit which sits at 35% with a good amount of attack power. My gear lets me pull a decent amount of dps standing around 3.5k-4k in 25 man ulduar.

My two prof. are mining and skinning, bringing in some nice gold.
To prepare for a new encounter I generally will resaerch online if it is a fight that has been done before, and if it was tested I usually try out the test realm for a few hours to try new content and spend more time if it is worthwhile.
I make sure I am in a decent mood I am rested and have flasks and gold for repairs.
Depending on what the content is usually progression is much more important because I bore easily doing the same bosses over and over again. Staying beyond the requirements is fine because I will usually be online for a while after raid times are over.

I can be a leader while raiding or I can be a follower but I just like having a good time. For addons I use omen threat meter, recount , Deadly Boss Mods, and if people are afk Peggle.

I am currently in Hanging with my Gnomies as I said above, and I am leaving because of overcrowding making raiding unpleasent because of less time actually being able to be raiding. The raid times are spread out evenly making it hard for me to get a good amount of time in a raid during the week.

I am interested because Immo is a very good guild that has a good name and people I have pugged with seem nice.
I am availiable any time to raid during the week.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:34 am 

1) http://www.evolutionguildsc.com/forums/thread/421
2) Did you copy paste the exact same app for them on our website? just change the guild names?
3) We have our own application format that we like all applicants to follow.
4) I love your 85 AP to weapon enchant.

Application Denied at this time.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 am 

I am rly embarressed now. I was rly tired and I need a new guild. My weapon isn't good enough to get berserking I believe and I short on gold.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:09 pm 

+110 AP?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:00 am 

Ramala!! This guy is a total ninja. We did a combined guild run, 7 from our guild and 3 from Axiom. Ramala formed it up so he was masterlooter. When we downed XT hardmode, he looted the sword to himself(even though he rolled a 5 and 3 others beat him). He then quickly logged and named changed the next day. His new, ninja name is Cocopebble. My guild now uses his name as a verb and sometimes an adjective. ie- DOH!!! He Coco'd the sword, or, good job dumbass, you coco'd up that pull. Anywho, sounds like you guys have already figured out he is a tool so hopefully he wont be recruited.

Nanonature

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:36 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

This app is also a month and a half old :P But thanks for the heads up :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]